Guest viewing is limited

ファンタジー has anyone ever tried this?

chimerapopcorn

TAG Member
Reaction score
I’m kind of getting “bored” with Thai massages, soaplands, and pink salons. I would like to take my adventures up a notch. I bumped into this website where you can fulfill your “fantasies” either by groping or being groped, Yobai, etc. not that I’m into those at all, but would like to experience it at least once. 😂

https://ikebukuro-fantasy.com/top

Has anyone here ever tried it? Any suggestions?

Tomorrow I am going to a Paizuri health shop (もえりん) where they specialize in just paizuris. Excited I got a reservation. 😂

Reactions: Alice
I've always wanted to try one of the role playing style places. There are some reviews on this site for a robot delivery health and I saw one for a super hero place, so those are in the same ballpark as this.

I’m kind of getting “bored” with Thai massages, soaplands, and pink salons. I would like to take my adventures up a notch. I bumped into this website where you can fulfill your “fantasies” either by groping or being groped, Yobai, etc. not that I’m into those at all, but would like to experience it at least once. 😂

https://ikebukuro-fantasy.com/top

Has anyone here ever tried it? Any suggestions?

Tomorrow I am going to a Paizuri health shop (もえりん) where they specialize in just paizuris. Excited I got a reservation. 😂

Ah, it's a hotel health? Will add it to the list for Ikebukuro. Didn't know this one before.

Reactions: chimerapopcorn
I used to frequent this shop, but my regular provider quit and haven’t been in a while. I never did any of the options or costume play, she told me about it.

The rooms are fairly small and a shower room connected to the room. Two rooms share one shower. On the wall there are the rings that you would see on the train so can do groping play.

I believe you can choose a costume and type of play for an extra cost. I’m not sure how it works, but believe the girl will have an eye mask on and be waiting in the room. Not real eye masks as the girl can still see a little.

I only visited one girl, but believe most are on the younger side. Play is standard health play with kissing, bj, 69, etc.

There is a camera in the waiting room and the girls have an app to be able to see who is waiting.

I used to frequent this shop, but my regular provider quit and haven’t been in a while. I never did any of the options or costume play, she told me about it.

The rooms are fairly small and a shower room connected to the room. Two rooms share one shower. On the wall there are the rings that you would see on the train so can do groping play.

I believe you can choose a costume and type of play for an extra cost. I’m not sure how it works, but believe the girl will have an eye mask on and be waiting in the room. Not real eye masks as the girl can still see a little.

I only visited one girl, but believe most are on the younger side. Play is standard health play with kissing, bj, 69, etc.

There is a camera in the waiting room and the girls have an app to be able to see who is waiting.
Thanks for clarifying....so it is a fashion health with rooms onsite and not a shop that dispatches the girls?

thanks for sharing! Couldn’t find any review at all for this place. Did you have to book in advance? Or walk in is fine?

thanks for sharing! Couldn’t find any review at all for this place. Did you have to book in advance? Or walk in is fine?
You can do walk in, but choice will be limited and may have to wait. My first visit was a walk in and then nominated same girl after that.

You will need good Japanese to make the reservation though . I don’t think there is any online bookings, just phone.

Reactions: Alice