同伴料 meaning?

That sounds like the companion fee, at first glance anyway.

Anyone knows what this phrase means? Context: I saw it on the pricing system of chocolat ikebukuro (sekukyaba)
Also, what is the difference between the M course and the Y course that they have?
reference: http://www.ikebukuro-chocolat.com/system/

I suppose it's the price you pay if you enter the hostess bar accompanied by the lady (meaning you had invited her to dinner before, usually)

Reactions: Muku1 and Ken1988
Indeed, taking the girl out for dinner etc. before going to the club together with her.

That sounds like the companion fee, at first glance anyway.
Ah I see, thanks everyone for the info. Has anyone successfully convinced one of the girls from Chocolat or similar places to meet them up at a hotel later? I went to Chocolat yesterday and got a good time with a girl there. I asked if she wanted to meet me at a hotel in exchange for some money and she seemed to agree (very excited about the amount of money I promised) and gave me her number so I could contact her. Texted her last night and today but no response. I wonder if something went wrong?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Ah I see, thanks everyone for the info. Has anyone successfully convinced one of the girls from Chocolat or similar places to meet them up at a hotel later? I went to Chocolat yesterday and got a good time with a girl there. I asked if she wanted to meet me at a hotel in exchange for some money and she seemed to agree (very excited about the amount of money I promised) and gave me her number so I could contact her. Texted her last night and today but no response. I wonder if something went wrong?

Maybe she actually gave you the number of her manager , you know , the karate black belt guy twice convicted for assault :D

Seriously , it's hard to answer your question whether something went wrong , maybe she just got an even better proposal , maybe she will answer you in a few minutes...

Reactions: fareastmovement
Maybe she actually gave you the number of her manager , you know , the karate black belt guy twice convicted for assault :D

Seriously , it's hard to answer your question whether something went wrong , maybe she just got an even better proposal , maybe she will answer you in a few minutes...

Lol. Have you ever successfully arranged a meeting at hotel with a girl from oppai pub before?

Lol. Have you ever successfully arranged a meeting at hotel with a girl from oppai pub before?

No, but to be honest I never tried. The only oppai pub I frequented (long ago ) is Oedo in Kabukicho and although the ladies there were all nice as far as I remember I didn't really want to go any further with them

Not saying it can't be done as obviously it can. But why would you do it? Getting caught will get you both in trouble.

There are other establishments for getting a girl in your room, use them instead. Nobody likes a guy who goes to a sushi shop and wants to eat steak.

There are other establishments for getting a girl in your room, use them instead. Nobody likes a guy who goes to a sushi shop and wants to eat steak.
I really have to agree with this statement.

Think about how much you are spending in general compared to what you could just put out for an actual agency to send a girl to you. Asking girls out of their shops is risky on both sides and could cause her to be kicked out of her shop.

There are enough agencies out there that will send girls to see foreigners, a lot more today than 10 years ago. :)

Not saying it can't be done as obviously it can. But why would you do it? Getting caught will get you both in trouble.

I understood the risk but sometimes when you see a girl so perfect, you just do stupid things:sick: I wanted to find a tanned, with a fit and thick body, nice rack and a pretty face but have yet to find one in Japan P4P. This was the first time I found one :(

I really have to agree with this statement.

Think about how much you are spending in general compared to what you could just put out for an actual agency to send a girl to you. Asking girls out of their shops is risky on both sides and could cause her to be kicked out of her shop.

There are enough agencies out there that will send girls to see foreigners, a lot more today than 10 years ago. :)

Highly unlikely they are going to be kicked out of the shop for meeting... This is kyaba clubs meeting outside of the shop is considered part of the deal.

On the other hand, almost all of them will agree to meeting you outside of the shop but will always have an excuse not to do so... it is the trick to get you coming back....

I've done an actual real 同伴, pay the fee at a sexy kyaba one time.... no sex was involved.

Highly unlikely they are going to be kicked out of the shop for meeting... This is kyaba clubs meeting outside of the shop is considered part of the deal.
I'm talking about a private arrangement that doesn't involve the shop. (i.e. Shop doesn't get a cut of anything that a girl arranges on her own.)

You were not paying attention. That answer was for a question about picking a girl from oppai pub. Which makes it more than likely she would be getting fired and he banned if they got caught.

I'm talking about a private arrangement that doesn't involve the shop. (i.e. Shop doesn't get a cut of anything that a girl arranges on her own.

My source is this;
キャバ嬢の社会

Depends on the Kyaba Club,
Selling sex and selling watered down liqueur and chat time are different things.
You try this at a sex shop and you might get kicked out(I know!)

After is a thing in the Kyaba industry (not 同伴, After is where you go out on a date with the girl after the club is closed), girls do not get in trouble for it, in fact it is encouraged if it makes the customer return more.

My actual aim in posting was more this though;
Almost every customer asks for sex, the girls won't say no this question because they want you to come back.... "if we get to know each other better, if you come to the shop 6 more times etc etc etc"
Having sex with the customer isn't encouraged because once they get it, they generally have gotten what they want and don't come back.

Last edited: