News 10/13/2015 - Tag Focus Group

TAG Manager

Executive Leadership
Reaction score
All,

After some consideration, I would like to put together a small focus group to determine what should be the next steps for TAG. There are a few ideas floating around but it's time to really narrow down the focus and put some of the plans in motion to expand things here at TAG.

**DO NOT REPLY or APPLY YET.**

Planned - Essential Requirements:
- Skype - Participating in this group will require the use of Skype for group meetings. I expect that these gatherings will occur at various times, but it will be helpful if you reside in Tokyo for scheduling purposes. (this is not restricted to Japan residents, as long as the selected members can participate regularly.)

- Email - There will be a group created for this focus group plus a special forum area for those members. A valid, working email address is required. (i.e. we prefer Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook or other professional addresses such as those from your ISP or company.)

- Professionalism - This group is intended to gather persons with a professional working capacity. This will not be a place to complain or attack another member of the group.

- Anonymous - Real ID/Names are not required, so please adjust accordingly for skype/email needs.

- Target Members - Existing TAG members with a long membership period or extensive contribution. Members of this group may be members of other similar types of sites, however anyone functioning in a management capacity or ownership of a similar site, please refrain from applying.

- Skills - I'm interested in recruiting some input or assistance from designers and programmers who are fluent in the latest industry tools. (Design: Adobe, CSS, etc. Programming: LAMP + Extensive MVC Experience, Note: We're using MariaDB, but it should be basically transparent to any experienced personnel)

- Pay - We generate zero income right now, so there is no pay or ability to pay for now. The purpose of the focus group is to gather input from members and determine what is the most logical 'next step' for TAG to take to remain relevant. If we decide to solicit services from one or more individuals, terms will be discussed at that time. (Note: The business function of TAG has been a severe problem that has been difficult to resolve, however this is something that we've been working on for months and finally hope to have a solution very soon.)

Further details will be released - but please consider applying to the focus group once the application period is open.

Application email address or form will be released later, please look for the update later.

Oops - updated the title, my mind was still stuck in September apparently. :/