100 mins of HJ - Bizarre Clinic with Cyndi

Service Name:
Men's Squirting Course 100mins

Provider Name:
Cyndi

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.bizakuri.com/page/castList/profile.php?ID=0006

Appointment Length & Costs:
27500 (100 mins session) + 3750 (hotel 120mins)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
30th May 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I saw a couple of review of Cyndi here and I decided to try out this male squirting thing. Contact her through email while I was waiting to board in San Francisco international airport.

TLDR: I cum 3 times but didn't piss all over my self (didn't achieve male squirting).

I scheduled the session on 3pm, meeting in front of the love hotel. She looks decent, but definitely not 27 years as mentioned in the website. She can be aged between 32-42 years old. She handled the talking in the hotel and then I paid. We chatted a little bit as we go up to the room. She was surprised by my Japanese skill (never took a language class, just learn from animate, movie, and JAV), saying I talked like I was born in Japan (no, I only know basic level of Japanese, but just speaking with confidence. Maybe is time to try out some xenophobic SL? lol). She said she feel more comfortable that I'm able to understand Japanese since her English is broken.

After we got into the room, she undressed me and ask me to wash myself a little bit. She soon changed her dress and help washed me in the shower. Then she send me into the bathtub and start preparing. After a couple minutes in the tub, she asked me to come out and dried me with a towel. Then, she told me to lay down on my belly. She put some powder on my back and start touching me lightly. I can feel two hands on my back and there is something teasing my dick and balls. Then I was asked to put my ass up so she can better my dick. After playing me for a while, she asked me to lay down on my back. She then put some powder on my dick.
After all the teasing, she finally put lotion on my dick and start stoking it. She is trying to give me ruined orgasm and tell me don't to cum. However, the first ejection was too intense that might be the biggest load I've ever shot. Then she keep stillmulate my dick, balls, and the area around. I then cum the 2nd and 3rd time.
She send me back to that bathtub and give me a sponge to remove the lotion.
After I got out from the bathroom, she ask me how's my trip in Japan. I told her the food I had and she was excited that there is such good stuff.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
After I left and going back to my hotel. She sent my an email saying that she accident charged me an extra 1000 yen. She said she is will to drive to my hotel at night. I told her to keep the 1000yen and give me a discount when I find her next time.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 6/24/2023