100% newbie question

Tralala30

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi TAG members.newbie here and no experience in this kind of things at all.But i wanna try pink salon for my very 1st time.btw i am 21y.o.N my questions r:-

1)Since its my very 1st time,should I fap before the session or not?im very nervous tbh n afraid that i will pop within 1min n then got kicked out by the tenchou.

2)Im afraid of STDs so im thinking about having CBJ..does a pink saloon provides those?or do i need to buy it myself(oso no exp)

3)ive read from this forum that pinksaloon usually only can pop once there so i wonder if i take 40min session n pop in 2min,what to do with the other 38mins?

4)any recommendtions on pinksaloon?

Sorry for the noob questions and i really hope that u guys can help me xD thanks

Reactions: hibikii
1)Since its my very 1st time,should I fap before the session or not?im very nervous tbh n afraid that i will pop within 1min n then got kicked out by the tenchou.
Umm. They aren't going to kick you because you pop too quickly. The ladies usually find it much easier when you pop quickly opposed to other guys that take forever, causing them to work harder to get a result.
2)Im afraid of STDs so im thinking about having CBJ..does a pink saloon provides those?or do i need to buy it myself(oso no exp)
Bring your own to be sure... in particular a size that fits you.
3)ive read from this forum that pinksaloon usually only can pop once there so i wonder if i take 40min session n pop in 2min,what to do with the other 38mins?
Maybe a 2nd wash, massage, etc... if it's a one-pop deal, then your time is really up once you pop.
4)any recommendtions on pinksaloon?
Read reviews. :)