After watching an old episode of Howard TV, I've learnt of the joys of electroplay for vaginas.

Perhaps you could supply a link or other identifying info for what you watched?

-Ww

I played around with electrostimulation for a while, but I no longer have the equipment - it broke down and it wasn't enough of a thing in my sex life to bother replacing it.

What you're ideally looking for as a beginner is a TENS unit, and if you find you enjoy playing with a TENS unit, then you might consider moving up to a violet wand - you can get a variety of electrodes for those to allow for very targeted play.

I would strongly recommend that you explore this with a trusted partner over a happening bar scenario, and solo electrical action is a very, very bad idea. Electrical play is risky and potentially much more dangerous than many forms of kink. While it may be tempting, don't use electrical stimulation on the nipples - electrical current near your heart can be a literal show stopper.

It was only briefly mentioned in the show by a woman who "shocked the puss" in Time Square. (For anyone not aware, Howard = Howard Stern).

Search for this on youtube ....... HTVOD Shock the Puss with Bubba 18+ ....... not suitable for the office.( and most other places)

The girls didn't seem to enjoy the dog collar device.....but they loved the dildo thingy.

Reactions: Sudsy and Wwanderer
SHOCK THE PUSS omg im dying here, this SO fits the title of a hard techno song hahahaha

I've been semi curious about electrical play from time to time, but I always ended up in the "feels like potentially dangerous, not worth it" mindset.
Also a bit doubtful if it really could be pleasant. Getting electrecuted is normally a pretty damn shitty experience.

Btw, best thread title ever!

I don't know about other types of electro-sex toys, but the TENS units which @Sudsy recommended are powered by a 9-volt battery, so I'd think the risk of electrocution is pretty small.

-Ww

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I don't know about other types of electro-sex toys, but the TENS units which @Sudsy recommended are powered by a 9-volt batteries, so I'd think the risk of electrocution is pretty small.

-Ww

Exactly why they're recommended for beginners. :)

Oh, should add, even a TENS unit can put out enough current to induce arrhythmia - still not recommended for use on the upper torso!

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland