To test the knees before going home he should definitely ask that cute nurse for some doggie action. Doctor's orders!

To test the knees before going home he should definitely ask that cute nurse for some doggie action. Doctor's orders!

You've really got a one track mind, good buddy, and it's both your best and dominant quality. Methinks you need to visit one of those Tokyo cosplay shops:nurse:

Even if the will cooperated, the body is still a bit limited. See post 34 in this thread:

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/marathons-lasting-the-distance.10878/page-2#post-68766

Seriously, though, I'm touched!

You've really got a one track mind, good buddy, and it's both your best and dominant quality. Methinks you need to visit one of those Tokyo cosplay shops:nurse:

Indeed if I was listening music during this would certainly be one of the tracks in the list:

Great lyrics and comfortable rhythm for us old folks. Though what comes to the nurses I have toured more than my share of the hospitals all through Asia which has both got me the bug as well as cured it already!

Though I still remember fondly some of them, especially that one little Malay in Singapore who literally fucked up her job with me. :oops:

Reactions: Wwanderer
Indeed if I was listening music during this would certainly be one of the tracks in the list:

Great lyrics and comfortable rhythm for us old folks. Though what comes to the nurses I have toured more than my share of the hospitals all through Asia which has both got me the bug as well as cured it already!

Though I still remember fondly some of them, especially that one little Malay in Singapore who literally fucked up her job with me. :oops:

Oh, my, not only do you fantasize, you are one of the fortunates that has actually lived some-I am jealous!

Along those lines, today a nurse was providing professional services, the thought crossed my mind to caress that ample breast leaning over me. Alas, never more, my wife, bless her heart visits several times a week and is friendly with all the nurses. I don't have the balls to take action, even if I was not married. :chicken:

Good luck with the recovery man, seriously! I'm just glad u have Internet and not too zonked out to use it!

Mahalo, my friend. I really did not expect to have Internet while here, but the weekend before I was admitted, my wife went down to DoCoMo and signed me up to a plan with an iPad, mostly for the translation service, jSpeak.

I was out of it for the first week, but then began to feel well enough to use it. I'm learning how to type with one finger, but it's slow and tedious with quite a few quirks.

Mahalo, my friend. I really did not expect to have Internet while here, but the weekend before I was admitted, my wife went down to DoCoMo and signed me up to a plan with an iPad, mostly for the translation service, jSpeak.

I was out of it for the first week, but then began to feel well enough to use it. I'm learning how to type with one finger, but it's slow and tedious with quite a few quirks.

You, sir, are a lucky man with a wonderful wife. You seem adept enough with the lone finger from what I can tell. Glad to hear you are in better spirits too, recovery starts from within.

yes get better my friend, I do rather enjoy the torment you like to put me through.

No pain,
No gain.

A totally ridiculous platitude!

Hey, don't blame me for the torment.

It's all the fault of John Chavers.

His little voice inside my head guides every stroke of the keyboard.:rolleyes: