email

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours 55k/60k + 8300 LH

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
If I were to tell you guys that my experience went like this? would you all believe me?

If you said, "No" then you are absolutely right and if you don't want to read the rest of the review, let me summarize it for you. Mind blown multiple times, an evening with either one of these beautiful women is WORTH IT!!! In fact do it do it now!!!

If you are sticking around and want to read the review well here it goes with details just as fresh in my mind as the day that it happened. Like an image that was burned into the back of my eyes and right into my brain making damn sure that I did not forget this helluva experience.

First off let me first apologize yet again to both @Anna Summer and @Manami TMK for contacting them months in advance. They were both understanding and actually really helpful on telling me when to book and kept the date in mind. Contacting them is really easy, in fact I was really nervous about contacting them not knowing what to do or say and the same thing happened again when I met them in person and OMG. Their pics that they have on their websites....THEY LOOK EVEN BETTER IN PERSON!!! WOW!! Our meeting time was supposed to be at 630pm, I arrived early to the meet up spot to grab some food and tea. When the time came around all of us had actually gotten there early and made comments about arriving early and had a good laugh about it. Then off we went to the love hotel. Ladies and Gentlemen when I say I was nervous, BOY was I nervous. We were talking while walking to the LH about Manami's time abroad and how cold it was, music genres we like the works. Once we got into the room our conversation continued with me not knowing what the hell to do and just watching Manami and Anna chat back in forth about the LH and myself, because I was just a lost puppy at this point.

When Anna began to remove her top I was BLOWN away, just then Manami came out in her Lingerie and said something, and my reaction to her was eyes popping out of my head just then out of the corner of my eye I saw Anna in her very Nice bra and undergarments to which I did this https://media.giphy.com/media/ZwLM5zkFZxD56/giphy.gif

followed by this
http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content...mg-jaw-dropping-reaction-shot-gif-video-2.gif

OMG, no words and both Ladies suspected it and laughed. We made our way to the shower to shower and I was just in awe watching them shower themselves and each other. I did not know what to do before they took me by the hand and made a male sandwich out of me in the shower. They both washed me, then I helped wash both Manami and Anna and I am still swimming on CLOUD 9 at this point when I was told to get into the tub. I did as I was told, and Anna then told me to sit on the edge of the tub which I happily complied. Anna proceeded to give the most intense BJ and was sending pleasure waves through my mind. At this point Manami had gotten up on the tub and told me exactly what she wanted and I complied and DATY on her while still having my mind blown by Anna. If it wasn't for Manami almost losing her balance we might have stayed in the shower. Before we left I had to return the favor to Anna and proceeded to DATY on her and she seemed to enjoy it A LOT!!! At this point we made our way to the bed and I had an idea pop into my head about using a pillow cover to tie them up. Initially they thought it was to be used as a blindfold but instead I used it to tie their hands and show the uses that can be done with a pillow cover. After the brief demonstration I was told to lie on my back and trying to keep focus on two beautiful women smiling at you is damn near impossible.

They began to kiss me and bite my ear lobes and before I knew it both were going down on me, the view was amazing but I kept my head back the entire time and could barely say a coherent sentence. It was at this time Manami went deep throat on me and Anna seemed a bit upset, in a playful way to which I told her to sit on my face. JESUS people just seeing her face in pleasure biting her lips and grinding her lady privates on me was amazing, Manami was going to town all the while and thats when the condom was broken out and she inserted myself into her, I stopped eating Anna and rolled my eyes back to which Anna said, "Don't Stop." I want to make something clear, this happened a lot when either woman climbed on to do CG and I would stop eating the other to which they would say focus!! or don't stop, even give my brain a love tap on the side of my head to bring me back lol. That aside, I continued to eat Anna while Manami rode me like I was a bucking bronco. I soon felt Anna trembling and her face turning the cutest shade of red as I knew she was close to cumming. Sure enough She did and I tried my damn best to keep my mouth on her area until it was done, all the while doing this trying to make sure Manami is having fun herself and I can tell that she was, as I have NEVER in my life been rode that hard before. I kissed Anna's thighs and said do you have another in you? She said it might take a while.
http://ericdye.it/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Challenge-Accepted-Meme.jpg
I Proceeded to eat Anna again while Manami got off and gave me another intense BJ. It was at this time because I had stop eating Anna that, Anna sick of me stopping grabbed the pillow case and proceeded to tie me up. Wait a tick, wasn't I supposed to be the one tying them up? Well it happened to me instead and Anna said, NOW DON'T STOP!!! With Manami piping up saying, if you Stop again I stop! Well I said Aye Aye and proceeded to eat Anna again while Manami continued her amazing oral skills. A few mins later Manami was on top again getting ready to insert me back into her and again I stopped, to which Anna gave me a love tap and said focus they joked about I was in so much pleasure. I really was lol. Before you knew it Anna was on the verge again and she began to cum again and fell over on the the head of the bed and told me to do light licks as after shocks were going through her body.

Then came time for the switcheroo. They both went down on me again and once again I did not look at them, but I did do shrek face to them and they laughed as soon as I did it. LOL. Had to have some fun y'all. Soon Manami got up and sat on my face and told me what to do and showed me exactly were she wanted me to lick to which I willingly complied. Anna was still going to town on me and I was moaning having a great time when I noticed out of the corner of my eye Anna looking over Manami to see my reaction as she inserted me into her. Once again I stopped and eyes rolled back to which Manami was less then impressed and gave me a love tap and said don't stop. With Anna riding me and me eating Manami I was again still on cloud 9 and that's when Manami began to grind my face and I could feel her body shutter. She then stopped, and said that if she were to cum she won't be able to again, to which I complied and kissed her thighs before going back to eating her. Anna was still riding me and having the time of her life, next you knew Manami was shuttering and grinding my face as I knew she was close to orgasm and she fell over from cumming and her body shuttered I tried to continue but she said no and just let her have her aftershocks.

It was at this point that they wanted to go down on me again to which I told them no let me return the favor. I started by eating Anna while fingering Manami, Anna was really into it but I could tell Manami was close again so I switched, (sorry Anna) and proceeded to DATY on Manami. It was around this time that Anna wanted to try and I said sure. In my mind I was excited to see this in real life. Manami brought me up and proceeded to give me a BJ while Anna went to town on her and boy howdy did she ever!!! I kept trying to pull out and go down with Anna on her but Manami was having NONE of that, I finally decided to lick and suck on Manami's breasts and make out with her and before you knew it Manami was orgasming harder then you can IMAGINE!!! So much so that....Well I will put it to you like this. Anna I bow down to the master. We laid down in bed and talked for a bit and it was at this time they noticed that I was ticklish. The look that these women gave each other, I knew I was in trouble and sure enough I was being tickled to death. They held me in place while they went to town tickling me. Our time ended with me still swimming in the clouds. Both Women orgasmed twice which is a win in my book and we left talking about how I annoy my coworkers and my job. I thanked them again for the oppurtunity to get with them and I couldn't believe that I was able to. GENTS SERIOUSLY!!! LADIES SERIOUSLY stop reading reviews on these women and go have you mind blown!!!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Never teach someone something unless you want it done on you lol. Also never tell people your ticklish lol.

FYI there is soooooo much more that I left out to, not on purpose, well technically...however if I were to fully write out everything that happened I would have a basis of a new erotic book, that's better then 50 shades lol.

I did not know what to do before they took me by the hand and made a male sandwich out of me in the shower.

Don't I know that feeling.. When you have two gorgeous women looking at you expectantly.. Even when you were feeling "oraora" a few minutes ago you can't help but be a little bit shy.. :oops:

Looks like you and the ladies both had a wonderful time! That's great! I have not had the pleasure to meet Minami but both Alice and Anna were singing her praises so any time spent with her I'm sure is a treat!

FYI the reason why it's called the night of firsts, is because this was my first threesome, first time meeting superstars, Anna and Manami's first time playing with each other and my first time being tied up, oh and my first time being tickled tortured.

Sounds like an amazing time. If you had to choose just 1, who would it be and why?

Sounds like an amazing time. If you had to choose just 1, who would it be and why?

Is there a gun to my head? Simply put either one by them self will be just as a memorable time even if you didn't go 3P. They are both great and immensely fun to hang around with. So in short either one really, I wouldn't be able to make up my mind to be honest.

Thank you so much for bringing me together with Manami :love: it was so much fun and I'm still smirking when thinking about tying you up and the little tickling session :X3:
Lol that was fun. talking about flipping the script.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland