4 hours, 220000y + Options

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After my positive experience with Moeri, I decide to give Robodeli another try. Full disclosure, I'm not really big on some of the more "extreme" options, so I'm not sure if I'm really the customer they cater to, but that has not caused me any issues whatsoever.

There are a few reviews of Anzu and Sumomo that you can find here, so I'll piggy back on those just a bit. I chose the lesbian 3P starter pack, as well as irama and swallow. Honestly, I've had a few threesomes, but they've always been lacking that "girl on girl" interaction. Honestly, this encounter wasn't much different, though I'm not sure that's necessarily the provider's fault, as I like to let things happen organically....we just never got to that type of play.

Anzu looks basically identical to her pictures on the site. That's to say, I put her at an 8/10, but special mention of her "fuck me" eyes...more on that later. Sumomo on the other hand has been negatively mentioned a few times here. I'm not entirely sure why. I found her to be much more attractive in person than in her photos. She does have a bit of a tsundere personality, so maybe that's part of the issue? She was nothing but friendly to me though, and has a great body....both do. Of note, Anzu has a great "on her knees "arch"' if you know what I mean. Wowza.

Shower was (again as expected) nothing to write home about. The girls were thorough, but no real play to speak of. I did select the 3-1 option (no talking, only obeys commands) so that's probably part of it. Once the shower was over though, they wasted no time getting to work. I've read many places that Anzu has a great irama. While her BJ is great, she definitely could not take as much as Moeri. I'm slightly above average though, so I'm not really complaining (I keep my expectations realistic). Her BJ is on the side of "fuck my face" though. And god damn when she looks up and smiles while doing it.... She definitely enjoys it rough/fast. Sumomo on the other hand was slow, methodical, with fantastic suction. In all honesty, I chose Sumomo simply because her and Anzu have a lot of 3P together...in hindsight, she turned out to be a pleasant surprise.

After a bit, I got Sumomo on her back, and I thrusted into her from above, while Anzu licked my ass. I've honestly never had that done, and holy shit did that make magic happen. Sumomo took everything and didn't think twice.

We cleaned up and then spent a good amount of time just talking, and kind of flirting (tickling, calling names, etc). It was light and fun. The two girls have absolutely opposite personalities, which worked well for the night. I joked with them that their new nicknames are "Sweet and Spicy". Sumomo is soft, relaxed (she calls herself lazy), and almost "I'm just along for the ride" in a good way. Anzu on the other hand is an ADHD kid on steroids lol. I loved it though. She was all over the place, just being silly, while Sumomo just kind of rested in my arms for a bit. Fantastic dichotomy.

After a while, we did try for a second pop, but it just wasn't happening unfortunately. Definitely not because of them, I guess his heart just wasn't in it. :p We did have some fun things we tried during that second run, for what it's worth, a lot of double BJ action which was great. I had them compete a little about who could go deeper. Great fun.

Note: When girls at RD have AF as an option, you HAVE to select it ahead of time. It cannot be a spontaneous decision, as I'm told by Anzu. She could have been feeding me a line I guess, but she seemed genuine.

Will definitely repeat book at a later date, and hopefully the little guy is a bit more cooperative because it was a hell of a good time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Great evening, great girls, great personalities, and great technique. Will definitely be seeing them again in the future.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 10/24/2023

Note: When girls at RD have AF as an option, you HAVE to select it ahead of time. It cannot be a spontaneous decision, as I'm told by Anzu. She could have been feeding me a line I guess, but she seemed genuine.

The girls who take AF seriously want to know beforehand so they can prepare and clean before the date.

Reactions: mykmac