Guest viewing is limited

4vibes Favorite Method

4vibes

TAG Member
Reaction score
There are so many school of thought in the PUA community that it can get confusing. A guy can run into two teachings that contradicts each other.

My favorite is Ciaran's Healy's original Shock and Awe not the Apocalypse Opener. It goes totally against what Mystery and the other schools teaches.

A guy basically compliments the woman until she drops her panty. No neg or jealousy games. This is a night game because it's very direct and forward.

I use this when I go to the club/bar with the guys.

Seems flawed. After I win the lotto, I'm gonna get a camera and film you and Sinapse in action.

You don't need to win the lotto to get a camera...

Whew, what a relief to discover you folks were merely responding to an old post!
I was afraid another round of TAG wars was in the making.:nailbiting:

True! But I want it to have that TV quality.

And no wars as I can think.

And yeah, I try not bring up old post but I didn't read the date.

Well I am off back to the States for a biz thing. Maybe I will win the powerball. Then I am gonna bring my crew and document this PUA stuff from beginning to end.

A day in the life of a PUA in Japan.

Disclaimer: More J women have dropped there panties in the same way as they have eaten food they didn't want or need.

True! But I want it to have that TV quality.

And no wars as I can think.

A day in the life of a PUA in Japan.

Disclaimer: More J women have dropped there panties in the same way as they have eaten food they didn't want or need.

I guess I am slow, but still scratching my head over the disclaimer.:unsure:

Reactions: MikeH and Sinapse