https://www.hanamariavip.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours-60,000 Yen

Date of Encounter:
Sept 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I contacted Hana about a month back when planning my trip to Japan and settled on a meeting date at my hotel. She was responsive and we were able to keep each other updated come the day of the meeting.

On the night of the meeting, I met her by the lobby and brought her up. When we got to the room, we started to make out before heading into the shower. She was sweet and passionate the entire time. Her looks are exactly what I expected, which is thick and sexy in the right places.

We went down on each other and overall had a great time. When it comes time to pound her, I had her get in doggy on the bed while I slapped a condom on. She was clearly enjoying it when I started to pound, gradually picking up speed. It felt wonderful as I usually suffer from desensitivity especially with a hat on and I popped shortly after.

We took a quick break to cuddle and chat and found out about some of the places she grew up that matched the places I'm from. After the break, I went down on her again for a bit before putting another one on and taking her in Doggy. I was pleasantly surprised to feel just as much the second time around and popped shortly after without too much work, which usually doesn't happen like that! Lol.

We then relaxed the remainder of the session and watched a few nerdy videos on YouTube before getting changed and walking her down to the ground floor before parting ways.

All in all, if you're into thicc girls, that's also sweet, a bit timid and nice, you can't go wrong with Hana and give her a try!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 9/19/2023