Guest viewing is limited

Marine Blue [Ikebukuro] (SL) A GFE in Ikebukuro - Airi

I met her. She is such a gem. Way too nice for an ugly fat guy like me. T.T

Ugly old fat guys need love too. Not that I woud have any self interest in the matter or something like that.

Reactions: Airnest and Alice
On a serious note, the amount of young, healthy and relatively good looking guys in the Bijinlab waiting room surprises me every time.
I can’t control my looks of course but I keep my body in the best shape I can cause I go to these places. 200-300 push ups a day and on average at least an hour walk (usually 2).

I’m hoping it makes it a little better for them. I can only imagine the better the Guy physically the easier it is for them to give good service.

I can also imagine the “ice queens” aren’t like that for everyone. I mean, I’ve known different people who got different reactions from the same girl when I used to go to places back in my early years here.

• Wow
Reactions: leducul and Alice
On a serious note, the amount of young, healthy and relatively good looking guys in the Bijinlab waiting room surprises me every time.
When I was in the waiting room at EXE, I saw a guy that could have been a host at a host club. I was wondering what on earth is he doing at a soapland when he could easily get a girl on his looks alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
When I was in the waiting room at EXE, I saw a guy that could have been a host at a host club. I was wondering what on earth is he doing at a soapland when he could easily get a girl on his looks alone.
probably wanted to have a girl make him ejaculate without having to put any effort in beforehand or make small talk after.

probably wanted to have a girl make him ejaculate without having to put any effort in beforehand or make small talk after.
EXE is a luxury soap though, that's a pretty big price unless he's actually a host and doesn't care much about money lol.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Hmm, anyone can if they try hard enough.
Well. I thought about this too.

And... there's something unique about meeting someone you have never seen before and just getting naked and right to the act. So even if you can get girls easy, it's not quite the same. You skip the conversations, the attraction building, the date and/or buying drinks ect, getting her away from her friends and everything else (that sometimes costs about the same money anyway!)

The main draw back is when you get a dud... which is just part of it.

Reactions: leducul and Alice
Scouting out girls to come visit him if he is really a host (or to pawn off to the competition if he is a scout).

Not sure how common in fuuzoku shops, but in Shinjuku kyabakura it’s very common for hosts to visit, and they make a game of it with the girls to see who will visit who more (the clubs are the big winners here, obviously).

I’ve also seen an insanely handsome scout at a hostess club, and got his contacts but after that he just played games on me and never met up. The other sex is a mystery sometimes, right?

Or yeah he could be there to meet an AV star or an insanely skilled girl like Yumeji. Handsome guys can have special wishes as well.

Well. I thought about this too.

And... there's something unique about meeting someone you have never seen before and just getting naked and right to the act. So even if you can get girls easy, it's not quite the same. You skip the conversations, the attraction building, the date and/or buying drinks ect, getting her away from her friends and everything else (that sometimes costs about the same money anyway!)

The main draw back is when you get a dud... which is just part of it.
Hmm if it’s about the instant play, I guess day game could work.
Surely some girls are liberated (or slutty, however you want to see it) enough to go straight to a love hotel if a very handsome guy chats them up in an area with hotels close by like Shinjuku, Ikebukuro or Shibuya.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Hmm if it’s about the instant play, I guess day game could work.
Surely some girls are liberated (or slutty, however you want to see it) enough to go straight to a love hotel if a very handsome guy chats them up in an area with hotels close by like Shinjuku, Ikebukuro or Shibuya.
It's still different then just walking into a room blind. You're still escalating, talking, planning and you still have much more time to visualize the future experience as you're moving around together.

Reactions: Alice