willcj

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
A good time after being catfished with a twist

Service Name:
Don't know because they changed the price on the phone

Provider Name:
上野現役女子大生コレクション (Ueno College Girls Collection)

Website/Contact Info:
https://fuzoku.jp/uenojosidai

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes / 2万円

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
Feb. 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Details: very strange situation, the girl may not have even come from the store listed above. see review below
Recommendation:
I don't think that this girl even came from the store I ordered services from, so I don't recommend calling this store if you are a foreigner.

I called in to request a girl by name that I found on their store page.

I told them the hotel location and room number and everyrhing was good. There was no indication that the girl was unavailable. Then I told them my name, and they asked me what country I'm from, so I told them America (USA). He then asked me if I was black, to which I replied no, I was white. He then said it would take the girl about 30 minutes to get there. So, I just waited in my room.

Well, I was thinking that this would be an awesome girl if she were the one to show up, because she was beautiful but kind of an "everyday" type of girl. I mean, that's what the whole theme of this shop presumably is: normal college beauties

When the hotel doorbell rang and I opened the door though, boy I was surprised (but hid my surprise).

She was nothing like the picture at all. Don't get me wrong, she was very beautiful, but was a slightly gyaru type girl.

I enjoyed my time with her. We had long discussions about shows that we like because she was interested in US culture and shows. Honestly once we started talking I wanted to just keep talking with her instead of going into sex because she was so cute and interesting. Eventually though we did get to the play, and it was pretty good. I don't have much to say about it though.

I was dumb/shy in the moment, but she was asking me what I was going to do after this and was saying that we should meet up again. Which I am up for, but here is the problem... because the store basically bait and switched me, now I have no way of knowing who this girl is... if I called up the number that I used before and asked for the same girl as yesterday that they would have a record of that by my phone number or something? (Obviously they might not tell for privacy reasons)

I want to also add that I am very proficient in Japanese. To the extent that I guarantee that they did not know I was a foreigner until I said my name. So next time, I am going to just use a Japanese last name and proceed to actually get the girl that I want. I can always just say that I'm half Japanese later if questioned. Does anyone have experience doing this?

Thank you for reading.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Price: 2万円 for 1hour bad because it was advertised for 1.7 online

Girl: I was bait-and-switched, so 1/5 rating for them at least sending me an attractive girl. The girl had a great personality, and actually we had a good conversation. Don't know how to look her up again, but that is partially my fault. I have looked at the page of the store I called, and she does not appear to be on their roster unless her looks have drastically changed.

Last edited:
Reactions: hardharry
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/17/2024