https://www.anna-summer.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
1.5 hours, 55k yen

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Relative noob here. My first P4P experience was back when I visited Japan in 2018, but it wasn't particularly memorable and I didn't monger again after that. But with my latest trip to Tokyo, I figured I'd give P4P another shot and came back to TAG to do research once again. That's when I saw Anna's ad. I recognized Anna from my last time on TAG and I've developed a major thing for caucasian women since then, so this was my perfect opportunity to pop that proverbial cherry.

It was relatively easy to get in contact with Anna via her website. I do recommend only reaching out when it's roughly 1 week out from your date as her site states. Anna mentioned she's been relatively busy of late, so I felt lucky that I was able to secure an appointment. We had standard lines of communication leading up to the big day. We agreed to meet in front of the Kabukicho movie theatre and I got to the meeting spot maybe 10 minutes before our agreed upon time. Then I had a little mixup from my end - I got a little self conscious and didn't feel comfortable waiting in such a public area, as if everyone knew what I was waiting there for (admittedly it was funny to see a bunch of other men waiting around by themselves). So I messaged Anna last minute and moved to a more secluded spot on the side. Not too long after, Anna suddenly materialized next to me right on schedule. Leading up to my trip, I had read all of Anna's reviews multiple times and seen all of her photos on her website, so I had been painting a picture of what she might've looked like in my head and had a huge amount of anticipation leading up to this moment. It did not disappoint. Anna is very pretty, with piercing eyes and a taller, slim frame. Reminded me of an influencer that I know. She wore a long, elegant sundress of sorts with her brunette hair in a neat bun. Some reviews describe Anna as GND, but I'd say she's more modelsque? Or maybe in between, like that shy pretty girl you see in class. She teased me a bit about the change in meeting location and I felt a little embarassed for feeling so self conscious, but we quickly moved into small talk as we walked to a nearby LH.

After settling into the LH, we sat and continued to get to know each other. Anna is quite fluent in English, so it was easy to hold a conversation. It was also nice to just converse with someone in my natural tongue, since I don't speak Japanese and my time in Tokyo up until this point had felt a little "lonely" in a sense. After some time, Anna beckoned us to the bathroom to shower. When Anna took her dress off, it revealed a tight, slender figure as you can tell from her photos. She had a classy lingerie set on underneath with many tasteful tattoos across her body - the full image was something to behold. She did mention that she hadn't been able to exercise much as of late because of an injury, but her body still didn't seem to have an ounce of unnecessary fat. After showering, we laid down on the bed for some LFK before going into BBBJ. This was amazing - other reviews have mentioned this as a highlight and I certainly agree. I really tried to imprint this scene in my head and actually got a little hard just writing this (lmao). It was the best BBBJ of my life - Anna's technique and eye contact here would make any man fold. I probably could've just laid there for the whole session, but after some time, she asked if I wanted to put a condom on. From there, she mounted me for some CG, then I asked if we could do feet-flat CG instead as a personal favorite of mine. She quickly obliged and her riding me in this position is another scene that I've tried to etch into my brain. Unfortunately though, I couldn't feel as much down there because of the condom, so we continued in this position for some time before I eventually popped.

From here, we cleaned up a bit and finished the rest of the time cuddling in bed. I went into the session expecting at least 2 pops, but I was just completely spent after the first one. In hindsight, I wish I at least TRIED for another round or rotated more positions, but I guess my sex drive has taken a hit over the years. I also felt some post-nut clarity/guilt afterward (which I'll explain later below), so all in all, another round wasn't happening. As our appointment came to a close, we freshened up again in the shower, checked out, and walked towards Shinjuku station together before parting ways.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall, my time with Anna felt very natural as expected. In addition to her striking appearance, Anna is a great conversationalist and you can tell she is strongly opinionated in topics that she's passionate about. Our conversations flew by and it felt just as if I was getting to know a new friend. But completely unrelated to Anna or her performance however, this second P4P experience made me realize that perhaps I'm not as risk averse as I originally thought. I felt some level of guilt and paranoia after I popped, primarily due to some circumstances in my personal life, so this is likely my last time doing P4P. But it couldn't have gone much better for my final time! If I weren't 'retiring' from P4P in general, I would likely book Anna again my next trip. Or who knows, maybe I'll still do it again later down the road..

Thank for your submission!

Approved: 10/29/2023