Guest viewing is limited

A Nice Rack

MossBoss

Hello
Reaction score
FYI: Outback Steak House has a nice rack of New Zealand lamb on the menu until the end of September. Got to the love the succulent meat!

Just bumped into this thread -- I didn't realize that Outback Steakhouse in Japan had as many locations as they do. It's been some years since I've been to an Outback, I usually stop Ruth's Chris once or twice a month for steak and other foods.

Reactions: MossBoss
The best on is in Shibuya abd there's some sort of point card for sitting at the bar drinking......it's like buy 3 get one free kinda deal. I've always been an outback fan

The best on is in Shibuya abd there's some sort of point card for sitting at the bar drinking......it's like buy 3 get one free kinda deal. I've always been an outback fan

Really? I'm going to have to stop by there one night after work and see how it is. I believe that I've been to one of the Shinagawa locations before and I really didn't like it.

Shibuya and maybe Roppongi is #2 in my book. Shinagawa ones suck (imho)

Shibuya and maybe Roppongi is #2 in my book. Shinagawa ones suck (imho)

It's been so long since I was there, I just remember that they had attached parking validation. (I prefer to drive or take the bike most of the time.)

I'll make it a point to stop by Shibuya soon to see how it is. When I was younger, I used to eat at Outback reasonably often... but it's really been some 12-14 years since I would go there often and that was in the states.