A quickie with Momo

Soapland Name:
Y-Shirt

Soapland Provider Name:
https://www.y-shirt.jp/sp/profile.php?id=momo

Soapland Website:
https://www.y-shirt.jp/pc/index.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes, 27,500 yen + 2000¥ optional tip directly to provider. (29,500 total)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Narrative of the Encounter:
Only in Tokyo for a day, and after a nasty run in with a couple of aggressive touts in Kabukicho intercepting and misleading gaijins on the night of my arrival I needed to unwind. Unfortunately the timing just didn't work out and a lot of my favourites/top picks were at inconvenient times for me. I just needed a cheap quickie.

Still adjusting to the time zone change I went to Y-shirt right at opening at 6am the following morning. A quick おはよう and after confirming name, nationality, familiarity of the system and choosing Momo I paid the fee and waited a few minutes.

I did notice that the tencho took a bit longer than usual to calculate the total. Given it was a quick walk in and 70min request. Not sure if they have a flat/% gaijin tax rate or he's just pulling numbers out of his ass.

Not soon after I met Momo who took me up the stairs. I knew beforehand that Momo was not my type and looks/body wise I wouldn't be giving out any awards or anything. She had a cute face and a nice flower tattoo on her upper right chest. She did have a decent amount of belly fat but it was manageable for me given my goal and expectations coming in. At this point I think personally the looks don't really matter as much anymore and I respond a lot better to service, intimacy and GFE.

We talked for most of the session/ during the service, I was more happy about my Japanese performance compared to my last trip than my sexual performance which I'm still working on. Her English ability is zero. The conversation carried most of the session for me.

GFE was definitely lacking, not much to no kissing, hand-holding, touching outside of direct service. Shower and cleaning was fairly basic. After I opted for mat play as I almost exclusively use soaplands for that. The mat play was decent, but the pressure could have been higher. Her BBBJ and HJ were pretty good as well as her fondling of my package, I was quite happy about that. We tried CG and 69 but ultimately the BJ and HJ were better so I elected to finish off with that.

We finished the rest of the session with Momo washing and drying my hair (I have very long hair for a guy, and it was actually a nice experience) and we had some more small talk/conversation.

Ended up giving Momo a 2000¥ tip. It was nothing mind-blowing but I'm going to make it a point to try and give more tips to providers who aren't totally horrible. Be the change and all that.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Poor planning/bad luck/timing on my part left me wanting a quickie. Momo met expectations and I left satisfied and refreshed, but maybe wanting a bit more. Normally I don't think I would have booked Momo. So would not recommend. If she was a little bit more intimate then I think she could be a solid average pick.

Already booked a future session with Kaoru.

Overall, compared to 5+ years ago, and even last year, despite the weak yen, I'm finding this year the bang to be a lot less for the buck especially with random walk ins or the average provider. Mostly due to the gaijin taxes which I've previously been able to avoid.

I haven't yet been able to fully take the plunge and go to a higher end place shelling out 60-90k for what I suspect based on previous experiences for a marginally better but not 2-3x return.

Reactions: justcromulent
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/12/2024