Guest viewing is limited

A Very Very Very Short Review Of Jan Jan (again)

riverflowsinyou

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Jan Jan

Date of Encounter:
01/23

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
3000 yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese (beginner level)

Details of the Encounter:
Just a quick little review. Need to say my piece.
Went in to Jan Jan for the first time in a while yesterday, having broke up with my girlfriend the day before, at least I could finally get a BJ.

I was a little disappointed with the woman. She was fairly big by any standards. pretty fat. Maybe, Not good at judging weight... but.. maybe
around the 170-200 pound area, Possibly a little less. but fat none the less.

If its not your thing, Id stay away. Personally was a bit disappointed, but at 4pm on a Saturday.. whatever. She Knew what she was doing and I still shot a load, and had biggest knockers Ive seen in Japan, I asked, She said they were E's.

If you like bigger girls, went just before 4pm on saturday.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Ill probably still go back in hopes I get another girl though.

It's a crap shoot... almost nearly every time from what I've read.

But, for 3,000 yen, yeah.

Nonetheless, thanks for taking the time to put up a review. :)

Where else would a non-Japanese speaker get a BJ for so little yen?

Was at Jan Jan yesterday. Nothing chnaged there.. I arrived exactly at 7 pm when the guy outside had just changed the sign from 3000 to 4000 Y.. I said 3000? He said OK, and I went in. 4 guys there, more than had ever seen. Had to wait 15 min for my turn. As usual, a middle age next door kind of housewife came, very friendly, "opened" to almost everything, except FS of course, and got the job done.
I know few other places in the developed world where you can have your rod polished, sucked and emptied, while fingering, for 30 US $ or so...

Reactions: Quietlife
I really enjoy JanJan when I get the opportunity. It's such a fun thing to do: the friendly greeting from the tencho on the street, the dingy atmosphere and cheesy music. And wondering who will enter my booth to join me on the cheap vinyl bench. One of the many adventures to be had in Tokyo. The girls are usually friendly and talkative if you want, or will be silent if you wish. Of course, their age, size, technique and services do vary, but that's part of the fun for me. I'll always have fond memories of my clandestine trips to Sugamo.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Hello, first time posting here.

Been to Janjan a few times. I have always been served what I expected. Very satisfied.
However, last time I went to Janjan there was a new face there called "Yuki".
She was something around 27 of age,
Positive personality,
normal technique,
She was BBW,
Been working since November/December last year.

Good for ppl who likes BBW, too bad I don't. But as they say, you get what you pay for.
Just thought I would share the info.

btw,
I was there on a friday around 20:30

Cheers

Reactions: Quietlife