58000 yen, 2 hours + Options

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
During my last trip to Tokyo, I discovered Robodeli, but had not had an opportunity to try them. As you'll see from my reviews on Anzu,Sumomo, and Moeri, I took this trip and dedicated it to their services. One girl that had caught my eye initially was Airi. Admittedly, what initially drew me in was the allure of the split tongue. To my disdain, she did not appear to be available during my trip, but at the last minute, and opportunity arose, so I jumped!

First: Disclaimer: With a split tongue comes all that you might expect. She has a lot of piercings, and a lot of tattoos. She is somewhat of the opposite of what you expect with a Japanese woman. I found this to be exciting and of no disappointment, but YMMV. She is definitely more attractive than her photos as well.

Underneath the "punk/grunge" exterior style I was pleasantly surprised with some very sexy lingerie, and a fantastic body. She has a great set of breasts (pierced nipples as well) to match some sexy curves. Airi doesn't speak any English, so make sure to have a translator ready if you want to communicate.

We spent a little time getting to know one another before heading off to the shower, which was standard fare, and nothing worth noting. After that, we moved to the bed, and here we go. Let's get the first question out of the way: What about the split tongue?

Well, #1, she also has 2 tongue piercings. One in each half. They also can move independently. When kissing her, it felt like a third person had managed to get their tongue in there, which was pretty hot. When it came to the BJ itself though, I couldn't notice a tremendous difference, at least at first. There were definitely some things that she did that I had never felt before, and I can certainly chalk that up to the split, but I think the tongue studs made a bigger impact than the split did. Regardless, her head game was on another level. It did not take long for her to get me to pop. I had added the "swallowing" option, but I don't think she was content with just that. After I popped, she opened her mouth to let me see my handiwork, but she played with it using that split tongue, and wow. I'm usually not a fan of cum-play, but seeing it with her tongue was hot. Of course she then followed up with a swallow, so money well spent. My only complaint is I wish I had booked more time. 2 hours did not seem to be enough, and I would have preferred another hour.

I look forward to my next opportunity with her.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Wonderful evening with a non-traditional Japanese woman. I will definitely be booking her again in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank for your submission!

Approved: 10/29/2023

split tongue
Wow, I can't wait to see her! That's something on my bucket list
1698551534786.png

Okay, never mind

• Haha
Reactions: Danbo
Title of Your Review:
A Wild Night with a Wild Girl with a Wild Tongue - Airi - Robodeli

Service Name:
Robodeli

Provider Name:
Airi [https://www.robo-deli.com/profile/?robot_id=JI0007]

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.robo-deli.com/top.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
58000 yen, 2 hours + Options

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
During my last trip to Tokyo, I discovered Robodeli, but had not had an opportunity to try them. As you'll see from my reviews on Anzu,Sumomo, and Moeri, I took this trip and dedicated it to their services. One girl that had caught my eye initially was Airi. Admittedly, what initially drew me in was the allure of the split tongue. To my disdain, she did not appear to be available during my trip, but at the last minute, and opportunity arose, so I jumped!

First: Disclaimer: With a split tongue comes all that you might expect. She has a lot of piercings, and a lot of tattoos. She is somewhat of the opposite of what you expect with a Japanese woman. I found this to be exciting and of no disappointment, but YMMV. She is definitely more attractive than her photos as well.

Underneath the "punk/grunge" exterior style I was pleasantly surprised with some very sexy lingerie, and a fantastic body. She has a great set of breasts (pierced nipples as well) to match some sexy curves. Airi doesn't speak any English, so make sure to have a translator ready if you want to communicate.

We spent a little time getting to know one another before heading off to the shower, which was standard fare, and nothing worth noting. After that, we moved to the bed, and here we go. Let's get the first question out of the way: What about the split tongue?

Well, #1, she also has 2 tongue piercings. One in each half. They also can move independently. When kissing her, it felt like a third person had managed to get their tongue in there, which was pretty hot. When it came to the BJ itself though, I couldn't notice a tremendous difference, at least at first. There were definitely some things that she did that I had never felt before, and I can certainly chalk that up to the split, but I think the tongue studs made a bigger impact than the split did. Regardless, her head game was on another level. It did not take long for her to get me to pop. I had added the "swallowing" option, but I don't think she was content with just that. After I popped, she opened her mouth to let me see my handiwork, but she played with it using that split tongue, and wow. I'm usually not a fan of cum-play, but seeing it with her tongue was hot. Of course she then followed up with a swallow, so money well spent. My only complaint is I wish I had booked more time. 2 hours did not seem to be enough, and I would have preferred another hour.

I look forward to my next opportunity with her.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Wonderful evening with a non-traditional Japanese woman. I will definitely be booking her again in the future.
I’m friends with Airi, I used to work at a music venue she would frequent. She’s really intense with certain fantasies and is looking for a guy to force me to perform oral sex on with her. Hit me with a DM if you’re open minded about that kind of thing.

I’m friends with Airi, I used to work at a music venue she would frequent. She’s really intense with certain fantasies and is looking for a guy to force me to perform oral sex on with her. Hit me with a DM if you’re open minded about that kind of thing.
I'm down, but I can't make it to Tokyo until December.

Ill be there next week, hot me up with info, im planing to visit some Punk bars and a concert at the game in shibuja

Status
Not open for further replies.