https://www.meetalice.tokyo/

Appointment Length & Costs:
Overnight & ¥180,000

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I am new to this hobby and did a lot a of research to find the right provider by perusing member reviews on TAG. Came across Alice’s ad and also the many reviews. I contacted her in mid Oct as I was planning to be in TYO in mid-Nov. She replied promptly and we set a date up but due to unforeseen circumstances I had to postpone to mid -December. As this was the time she was planning to leave for a vacation, there was a chance the date would not happen, BUT she so kind to adjust her travel dates to depart later by a few days to be able to see me. I offered to pay for any fare difference that she had to cough up due to the holidays period but she kindly declined the offer..says a lot about her character! Finally we set a new date and we MET!!!
On the day of our date we arranged to meet at the lobby of my hotel as we needed key card to access the rooms. She arrived right on time and was in a casual outfit but she looked stunning with her face framed by her long hair.
I just melted and became nervous but somehow managed to meander back to the room with her .
She was really a gorgeous person, kind and warm from the beginning. As I said I am new to this but she really was focused on taking care of me from the moment we walked in to my room.
Before long we were kissing and feeling out each other. She was really so soft and tender and she made me so comfortable and was easy to be intimate with.
We moved to the bed from the couch and I was just lost in heaven until we were done the first time.
We freshened up and went to dinner & drinks . It was such a wonderful time conversing and just chatting about all things with this fabulous lady. The time flew by and we headed back to the hotel for more tender & intimate times which was really so wonderful I felt like I was really with someone I knew for some time. From being nervous to able to enjoy her comfort for rest of the night and the next morning, for me was just ecstatic.
My only worry was if I was good enough to excite her as much she did for me..
I really cherish my time with her.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I will definitely see her again whenever I go to Tokyo. Every minute I spent with her was so wonderful. Again my only thought is to be better at pleasuring her in return the next time I see her !

Last edited:
Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 2/21/2024

Alice sounds like a top-notch provider - glad you had a really nice time with her.

• Love
Reactions: Alice
Thank you for the sweet review!
You were an absolute gentleman.
Hope we can meet again some day.

And thanks to all the kind comments. I didn’t see the review at first until it got bumped up again. 😊
Thanks again. Will definitely try to see you again when I come back to TYO. You are a must. :)