jaga2020

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Actress Serina - Blissful GFE Experience

Service Name:
Gotanda Heroine

Provider Name:
SERINA - Twitter ID @serina_heroine - You can get her LINE ID from her Twitter page

Website/Contact Info:
https://gotanda-heroine.com/wrestler/serina.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 Minutes - Total 63,250 yen (59,400 base price + 2,200 Nomination + 1,650 Additional cosplay) - No Foreigner Fee

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Booking: (Lengthy explanation for Booking - if not required kindly skip to play details)

This booking is a special one :) As you see in their website, they dont have any english speaking staff in the store. I am a cosplay addict actually. Girls are beautiful in nude but they are more beautiful with the dress on, thats why i bought everyone seperate costumes.

This store is espceially for enjoy the difference cosplay like herione and villain concept - LOL. After seeing the lots of costume preference and play details in the website, i planned to book with the Store. I approached some of the service provider in Twitter, all of them told that i need to call the store for confirmation and it is difficult for foreigner if they dont speak Japanese. But i didnt give up. I just wrote email to store manager (info@gotanda-heroine.com) and inquire about the cast who accepts the foreigners. Luckily i got the reply from them. (Please refer the image attached below) but apart from that MINORI and MIREI also okay with Foreigner, but they only insisted me one thing to call store and confirm the appointment

So finally after the final checks, i planned to go with SERINA or MIREI. Since SERINA has LINE ID and also more beautiful than MIREI as per my taste, i just went with SERINA as my final choice.
SERINA is not good at replying or not always online in LINE app. Only reservation related queries she will reply but to confirm the reservation she clearly told me to call Store.

But i just agreed with SERINA about the date and time before 3 weeks itself and i cleary told her if everything goes right, then our reservation date and time will go as agreed. After that she said okay and again she replied in LINE that i need to call the store for confirmation.

I just dont want to miss SERINA. The reason i am telling you is that much beautiful she is. Finally i reached Japan and on that day itself i got a message from her morning itself asking me to call the store and confirm the appointment. Because i have just only one day left between the landing date in Japan and reservation date with SERINA.

Another issue i got is, they wont provide Rental SIM Japanese number unless or until if you have a credit card. Unfortunately i dont have credit card with me. Even if i have credit card, i need to deposit 45k or 50k yen which is refundable once you return the SIM. (Note: This is only for if you like to but SIM card for both data and calls - if it is only the data SIM - No problem at all). Finally i lost all my hope with SERINA.

Once i checked into my hotel, i finally thought to try to call them with my local mobile number, i have already activated international roaming in my local SIM card. Another important thing i just not only confirmed the date and time with SERINA but i also sent the email confirmation to the store that i am going to book SERINA. I just tried to call the store from my local phone number, it didnt went. I totally fed up and lost all hope. I just searched in Google about the country codes and landline codes of Tokyo. Finally again i tried my hope and called to the number which is displayed in their website.

Before calling the store, i just typed some four to five sentences in my laptop and transalated in Japanese to make reservation with the store. I called the store and some guy attended the call. I just spoke as per the translate. When i tell my name and SERINA name he understand that i am the person who wrote the email. After that i tried my best to communicate but it didnt go well, then he gave the phone to some girl over there. She talks very little english and i communicated date, time and cast name (SERINA) and cut the phone. Seriously this is something i have not done before - LOL

After that i immediately messaged SERINA on LINE app and she replied me back after 2 or 3 hours i guess. SHe said that i called the store and confirm. One thing i understood they basically wants me to confirm over the phone reservation. They thought may be i am just doing for time pass or just inquiring things about the girls. I got relaxed afte i got message from SERINA. After this i didnt call anything to the store. The next day morning i messaged SERINA two hours before and she confirm the hotel name to check in.

I just get into the train and reached Gotanda and reached the said hotel by SERINA before 1 hour. Again there is a issue in check in to the hotel. I have never checked into the love hotel on my own. There is a lady in the front desk and i used translator and asked her help to check in to the hotel but she obliged. She told me to use the automatic machine. I messaged SERINA immediately and she said that i need to check in to the hotel first. I dont know seriously what to do that time. SERINA asked me, should i tell to my store manager ? but i thought even if she tells the store manager nothing can be done because of the language problem.

I just waited out for some 10 minutes and took my mobile and searched how to check in to the love hotel in Japan. I got some tips from youtube. Again i went to hotel and the lady saw me in a weird manner - LOL....The screen was full in Japanese and finally i got some hope that something written in English (that is nothing but we can change the screen lanugage to English which i didnt notice at first LOL) and then i just selected the room number and checked inside the hotel room happily. Finally that lady in front counter smiled and i said "Arigato Gozaimasu"

I messaged immediately SERINA my room number and she acknowledged the same and told she will be there soon.

The reason i wrote lenghty review for booking is i think in that store i am the only Foriegner who dont know anything in Japanese made a booking successfully and NO FOREIGNER FEE for me.

Girl:

When i was waiting inside the room for 30 minutes, each and every minutes was going very slow. (she reached on time - no delay from her) After the long wait the door bell rings, oh my god what a girl she is. She weared some black gown, black slim coat and black boots. She definitely looks like a hollywood actress. She smiled when i opened the door and say hi to me. It was a very good greetings from her actually.

No words to describe aboout her beauty. You can check her twitter pages for all the pictures. The only thing she is having a small boobs. I am not a much boob lover. So it is not a issue for me. Apart from that she looks like exactly as per the twitter pages. She is very beautiful, tall slender, perfect body shape, hip and Ass. Totally a complete pack.

I believe she is Filipino but she speaks very good Japanese and very little English. She told that her parents based from Philippines, but who cares - according to me she looks like an angel and it is worthe the money for her.

Play Details:

Once she arrives the room, i settled the money first and gave some small gift to her. I didnt bought any costume for her, because this store itself have so many costume collections you can choose one that includes power rangers costumes LOL

She is very kind and Professional. SHe just removed her dress and asked me to remove on my own. She is very neat and clean. Shaved pussy. Actually i chose two different type of costume (Attached image). She asked which one should i wear first. I chose the red one. It took some 5 minutes to change over for her. Oh my god after the change over she looks again very beautiful in that dress, that dress shows her body structure very perfectly. She handed over some toy gun to me (see the shop website about the play details it will be really crazy and fun)

She asked which one you want to be. I told her i want to be hero and you be the villain. Suddenly she tool the mobile translated something. She asked you are a M guy right ? I laughed and said "Aye" because i already told some play request in LINE itself.

After that she just took the hand cuff and leg cuff and pulled me in the bed very hard. First she tied my hand and legs and spreaded my legs well. She adjusted her hair and she was on top of me now. She gave some soft slap to me first and talked something in Japanese (definitely the abusive words ;)) She started licked slowly my nipples, hand and legs. It just went for 5 to 10 minutes.

After this the real one started, after that licking - i was in extreme mood with her and she understand that clearly and staraight away she attacked with the very very good DFK. I want to tell you something her DFK and GFE is excellent. No bad breath... her saliva tastes good. I got at least 10 minutes continuos DFK from her with different angles. These are all happening with my hand and leg cuff is on. I told her to remove it but she oblidged and again she started to licking on my body and then i just begged her to remove my cuffs. Because i want to tough her, feel her beautiful body.

Finally she smiled like a villain and unlocked me. I asked her hug me tightly (she is on the top). With the legs she just locked my brother and doing some kind of leg job. I just stopped her because i dont want to cum so soon. We switched over the position like i am on top now. I just licked her fully from top to bottom. Trust me she is having a very good smell all over the body. When i go and lick the undershoulder of her, which was very nice. I licked her neck and keep on DFK'ing her. I went down and smelled her pussy - wowwww it was really great...... these are all happened when the cosplay is on. During this time when i busy with some other area of her, she just pulled me back again and again and gave me DFK. As per my point she didnt do any fake orgasm here. All went naturally.

Like this this play went for long time, finally i could hold my cum. We went to 69 postion. Thats it this is the climax. Already i am in high mood with her smell and DFK. Now she just started the raw BJ in 69 postion. Her BJ again it is exactly as good as DFK. I just smelled and keep on licked her pussy continuosly. She is also in great mood now. After 10 mins of 69 postion, that it i am totally done.... no one can control that. I just cum with high satifying pleasure of SERINA. She didnt take it in mouth instead she took that in her cosplay. If i requested her to take in mouth she should have been definitely done that. Because her GFE is that much good.

After this play, we just talked for a bit ourselves. She told that i ordered second cosplay and she went and changed that cosplay. THe second cosplay also is very hot. Shiny pantyhose and cosplay makes her very beautiful again. The same kind of play repeated again but i didnt cum for second time. It was tough for me. So finally she filled the water in the bathtub and removed all the dress.

She asked to get into the bathtub along with her. She did the nice cuddling with her and some DFK then and there. Finally i just got out from the bath tub. Thats it. Its time to say bye to SERINA :(

In this store you can cum in the cosplay and can do handjobs with the cosplay. Finally i requested her i want to give a tight hug and deep kiss in her orignal costume (i,e black gown and black coat). She happily agreed that gave me some tight hug and DFK for atleast 30 seconds before she leaves. What else i can get more ! i am like totally satisfied and happlily went out from the hotel.

I told her with lots of thanks and feedback about her in LINE and in return she thanked me and asked me to take care of myself and enjoy the trip.

Note:
1. This review is purely based upon my experience with the service provider. It may or may not be the same for everyone.
2. This bookings are made by myself without any reading, writing or speaking knowledge of Japanese. I just know some 15 to 20 phrases boycott in Japanese thats it. Used two different types translator (Google and DeepL).

My Introduction:
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/post-trip-introduction-tokyo-japan.32572/#post-367735

Attachments:
Costume 1.jpg
Costume 2.jpg
Email 1.JPG

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
SERINA is a girl that you dont want to be missed during your trip. For those Japanese speakers, you may get a more fun than me. I am not sure whether this shop is reviewed here or not. But luckily it worked out very well for me. Nice store manager and nice service providers. If possible try MIREI also. She is also like SERINA i guess. Most of the service providers are in Twitter pages. I am double satisfied with the service of SERINA during my encounter.