Advice for first timer

glc619

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi guys need advise for first timer which is better New Hot point or shibuya seafari? Gaijin and understand a little japanese

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Depends on what you want.
New Hot Point has hotter girls, Seafari gets you way more service.

For Japanese language skills, New Hot Point may be easier.

Thank u so much for your advise. But for you what would you do if you were in my shoe?

Reactions: rob040188
Thank u so much for your advise. But for you what would you do if you were in my shoe?
If i were a male tourist with limited Japanese, maybe i would check out Seafari at first, and if case they reject, take the train to Shinjuku and go to New Hot Point.
Train from Shibuya to Shinjuku is only a few stops and New Hot Point is close to the station (east exit, don't mistake). Should take less than 30 minutes to go from one location to the other.

Strawberry Jam is also an option either in Shibuya or Shinjuku. Although the Shibuya one is more foreigner friendly and seems to have better girls.

Strawberry Jam is also an option either in Shibuya or Shinjuku. Although the Shibuya one is more foreigner friendly and seems to have better girls.

You’re so friendly! ;)

Alice’s advise is pretty good, I’ve never been to either, but NHP seems too rushed for me, I don’t need 90 min to pop, but 5 is way too short. Strawberry Jam is ok, girls are ok looking and service is good for the price, if in Shibuya, try Shibuya Garden, they seem Gaijin friendly enough, and yeah it’s a little bit more expensive but it’s a better experience overall. The guy even books the hotel for you and it’s next door. (Hotel Onyx)

You’re so friendly! ;)

Alice’s advise is pretty good, I’ve never been to either, but NHP seems too rushed for me, I don’t need 90 min to pop, but 5 is way too short. Strawberry Jam is ok, girls are ok looking and service is good for the price, if in Shibuya, try Shibuya Garden, they seem Gaijin friendly enough, and yeah it’s a little bit more expensive but it’s a better experience overall. The guy even books the hotel for you and it’s next door. (Hotel Onyx)
Thank you so much alice! Ohh I see as for Shibuya garden are the girls young? So you suggest to go to Shibuya Garden? Any recommendation?

Thank you so much alice! Ohh I see as for Shibuya garden are the girls young? So you suggest to go to Shibuya Garden? Any recommendation?

You will get the ‘delivery’ experience and it’s easy to set up. Yeah, girls are overall young, check the website.

You will get the ‘delivery’ experience and it’s easy to set up. Yeah, girls are overall young, check the website.
Any girls do you recommend? Cause I want my first experience to be memorable one. But it cost around 23k yen right? Hmmm

Strawberry jam has shibuya and shinjuku branch too? Gahh I am torn between Shibuya Seafari and Strawberry jam please help!

Strawberry jam has shibuya and shinjuku branch too? Gahh I am torn between Shibuya Seafari and Strawberry jam please help!
Seafari is cheaper but girls maybe a bit older. But both places are hit or miss in terms of looks and service.

Ohh i see!! Thank u so much for your help where do you suggest for sure hit bec I am a bit tight in Budget
There is never a guaranteed sure hit of course. Cheap "health" places (seafari, strawberry jam, cocomelo) often use photoshopped pictures. If you read the reviews, you can get an idea which girls look good irl and which don't, and how the service is.

New Hot Point should almost always be good looking girls but service wise you get a lot less. New hot point you get to see a sensual dance and then you get a hj or cbj finish, any of the health places you get basically everything what would be considered "foreplay", and you'll get finished off by bj, hj of rubbing by other bodyparts.

There is never a guaranteed sure hit of course. Cheap "health" places (seafari, strawberry jam, cocomelo) often use photoshopped pictures. If you read the reviews, you can get an idea which girls look good irl and which don't, and how the service is.

New Hot Point should almost always be good looking girls but service wise you get a lot less. New hot point you get to see a sensual dance and then you get a hj or cbj finish, any of the health places you get basically everything what would be considered "foreplay", and you'll get finished off by bj, hj of rubbing by other bodyparts.
I see thank you so much!! I will try seafari first then good luck hahaha!! Any tips?

Hi guys need advise for first timer which is better New Hot point or shibuya seafari? Gaijin and understand a little japanese

You asked the exact same question in your other thread. Anyway, New Hot Point and Seafari are very different kinds of establishments and have been reviewed countless times. Do a search on this forum and then request to close this thread.

Reactions: Sudsy
I see thank you so much!! I will try seafari first then good luck hahaha!! Any tips?

Good luck, if you want guaranteed young girls you’ll be playing the lottery though!

guaranteed young girls

At Seafari? Some of the ladies there have been working there since the 90s. I don't think I've ever met a woman under 30 there, under 40 would be "young" for that place.

I mean, that's still young to ME... but I've got more grey hair on my chest than I have any kind of hair on my head these days.

At Seafari? Some of the ladies there have been working there since the 90s. I don't think I've ever met a woman under 30 there, under 40 would be "young" for that place.

I mean, that's still young to ME... but I've got more grey hair on my chest than I have any kind of hair on my head these days.
How about cocomero i am planning to go later or any suggestions?

Reactions: MossBoss

Yeah, that’s what I meant ‘you never win the lottery’.