Guest viewing is limited

Advice looking for sugar mom

Pebs

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm 26 years old and I'm currently living in tokyo, I would like to find a sugar mom just to make some side money and if I'm of her liking make her feel comforted.
But I'm not really sure where to look for, I think going to bars and things like that would be the best option, I do speak japanese but I'm quite new to the bar stuff in tokyo so I have no clue where I could start looking, or if it's possible to find something like that online.
Thanks for reading

There is an app called “Poi Boy” which is apparently a sugar mama searching app.

However, male users have to pay to use it and it’s free for women. So it’s a bit scammy in that sense!

Also the quality of men is lower than on regular dating apps.

Except for that I don’t have any leads though. Can try to hang out at fancy Ebisu bars to meet older women or something and then come with a sob story that you can’t pay your rent and see if they bite. 😬

There is an app called “Poi Boy” which is apparently a sugar mama searching app.

However, male users have to pay to use it and it’s free for women. So it’s a bit scammy in that sense!

Also the quality of men is lower than on regular dating apps.

Except for that I don’t have any leads though. Can try to hang out at fancy Ebisu bars to meet older women or something and then come with a sob story that you can’t pay your rent and see if they bite. 😬
Lol might be the best bet to try and meet someone physically I see

I was dining alone at a sushiya in Minato-ku and was seated between two well-kept local women in their forties. I still like girls thirty and younger, but one of them proactively commented on my “nihongo jyouzu” as usual and I struck up a good conversation and exchanged contacts.

Turns out she’s a divorced lawyer living in one of the fancy tower mansions nearby. If that’s your kind of thing, it’s not a bad place to start.

I was dining alone at a sushiya in Minato-ku and was seated between two well-kept local women in their forties. I still like girls thirty and younger, but one of them proactively commented on my “nihongo jyouzu” as usual and I struck up a good conversation and exchanged contacts.

Turns out she’s a divorced lawyer living in one of the fancy tower mansions nearby. If that’s your kind of thing, it’s not a bad place to start.
Interesting, could be a good option, thanks

You could maybe get an allowance from her that you can use for future soapland visits, hehe.

• Haha
Reactions: Pebs
Interesting, could be a good option, thanks
All good. Best part was that she spoke perfect English too, lived in New York as a child with an ambassador dad. You’ll find such types in the area, I’m sure Ebisu bars will be a much different vibe.

Taisho was utterly confused and started referring to her as kanojo through me. Had to look it up and apparently besides “girlfriend” it could also mean “her” as a pronoun. Whichever it meant, funny how he preferred to speak directly to a male gaijin to inquire indirectly about a female local.

Reactions: Pebs and Alice
All good. Best part was that she spoke perfect English too, lived in New York as a child with an ambassador dad. You’ll find such types in the area, I’m sure Ebisu bars will be a much different vibe.

Taisho was utterly confused and started referring to her as kanojo through me. Had to look it up and apparently besides “girlfriend” it could also mean “her” as a pronoun. Whichever it meant, funny how he preferred to speak directly to a male gaijin to inquire indirectly about a female local.
Do you remember the district? Minatoku is a very big ward.
Yeah kanojo is used both for she/her and girlfriend which is sometimes confusing, curiously the other way around is more straight forward, kare is used for he/him and kareshi is used for boyfriend

Reactions: hanito