Guest viewing is limited

Afternoon Delights At Happening Bars?

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home!
Reaction score
My experience in HBs in the evening is that things don't much get going (happening?) until fairly late, if at all. My impression was that it is hardly worth showing up before 10 pm or so. However, I recently noticed that at least two of the HBs are open in the afternoon. In particular 9259 opens at 1 pm and Bliss Out at 10 am! I think (but didn't bother to confirm) that some or all of the others also have afternoon hours. It made me wonder what the afternoon HB scene is like. The idea of major swinging action at 14:30 on a random Tuesday afternoon seems far fetched to me, to put it mildly, but you never know...

So, in the spirit of TOFTT and and of objective scientific inquiry, I showed up at Bliss Out one Saturday afternoon (maybe it was around 3pm...don't recall for sure) several weeks ago with my date, like me a non-Japanese-speaking Westerner. When we arrived the prospects did not appear at all promising. There were only four other customers there, 3 middle aged Japanese men and one rather cute and younger (20-something?) Japanese woman; they were all sitting at the bar chatting nonchalantly...with no particular sexual vibe or tension evident. I was thinking that my friend and I would probably be on our way after a couple of drinks (very expensive, given the entrance fee...which is lower in the afternoons though).

However, matters immediately turned around. To my amazement all four of the Japanese patrons spoke English (ranging from just a bit to quite well) and greeted us in a friendly way. It then took very little to get things going. I'll spare you the details, but after my date and I started to get frisky in the public area, it took only slight encouragement for **all** four of our new friends to start fooling around with us. Before long all six of us were in the play room for a romp that lasted close to two hours (including some rest breaks). It was probably the most uninhibited and frenzied action I've yet scene in an HB (with perhaps one exception). In brief, it was excellent and ended in a very mellow and affectionate set of farewells back in the public room as various members of the group (including my date and me) took our leaves.

I have not yet had another opportunity to sample the HB afternoon scene but definitely will at some point. I don't know if it was merely freakish good luck or if the real hardcore swingers are more likely to show up in the afternoon or ...

Anyway, I thought it was worth reporting to TAG in case others might be interested in some serious adult fun between lunch and dinner or might know more about what a typical afternoon HB scene is like.

-Ww