TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Ai's Massage (Ai)

Date of Encounter:
October 2019

Contact Method:
https://www.spacerma.com/reservation-御予約/
Huge thanks to @bichan2 for helping me set up an appointment on such short notice.

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min 11k yen

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
Japanese or Chinese got english on the menu but do not expect to be able to communicate much with english.

Details of the Encounter:
On vacation to Japan and was interested in a good massage which was priority for me not a HE. Saw that Ai was recommended a lot in this regard and she did not dissapoint. I arrive a little early before my appointment time as she is finishing up another customer was a bit hard to communicate that I had an appointment without knowing Japanese or Chinese but worked out in the end. I picked the 90 minutes oil lymph massage since I got it recommended to me and wasted no time in starting it. Did not get offered a shower as I saw that some people have but might have just been not offered for this service I’m not sure. Anyways the massage was amazing the best I have had Ai really knows what she’s doing. She use the perfect amount of strength not too hard and not too light and i never thought having someone walk on you could feel that good. Ai tried to hold a small little conversation while working on my front which was nice even though we barely understood eachother but just showed me a bit of just how nice and funny she can be. I knew a HE was coming at some point but was a bit unprepared when it happened and was surprised as she went straight for it no words said while she was oiling up my lower front. Not proud of it but did not last long she got an amazing technique and knows exactly what to do even when you’re cumming to keep you going. Feelt a bit drained after that but after that she wiped me down and finished some last bits of massage left and I have not feelt that good in my whole body for a long time.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Don’t have much experience to compare to but best massage and HJ I have ever had and I doubt anyone could beat it. Just wish I had found her sooner so I could have gone at least twice during my vacation. Huge thanks again to @bichan2 for helping me set this up could not have done it without you. Ai seems better now at least she did not seem to be feeling down while I was there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your review of Ai-san. Glad that you were got what you were looking for!

Approved: 11/5/2019