Guest viewing is limited

Aibi From Betty Blue

Matsuda

TAG Member
Reaction score
Today I have tried Aibi from Betty Blue http://www.bettybluedh.com/girls/ivy/girls.html
I went to Uguisudani and booked the LH. Then I called Betty Blue and chose Aibi.
She arrived at my room about 20 minutes later.

She is very pretty, 80% look alike the one shown in the profile. So physical 8-9/10.
After she sat down in the sofa, I tried to hug her. But she refused and took a cigarette from her bag. It really made me cool down. After that, we went to the bath room, and she did one-to-two minutes HJ for me. Her body shape is amazing, with big and round boom. We then went to the bed. I tried to kiss her, and she refused again, even the LFK, let alone DFK. I asked her to do the BBBJ. She did, but only about 3 minutes. I asked more, and the second time was less than 2 minutes. So I started to kiss her, including DATY. Her pussy is not shaved, but looks very nice. I wanted to have more preliminaries, but she again refused and urged me to start the job. I first tried the missionary then changed to doggy. After ten minutes, I felt tired and asked her to be top. Again, she refused and started to complain. She started to say something in Korean (I guess not good words from her facial expression) and then took another cigarette. After 5 minutes, I asked her to continue, but she again refused. Her attitude really made me down. I couldn't understand what she said, but at that time, I lost all my interest. So I let her go back.

At that time, I fully realized what described by Toby is completely true. http://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/kiki-from-betty-blue.6980/

I have to say it was the worst experience I have ever had. All in all, physical 8-9/10, skill 1/10, attitude 0/10 (or -10/10 if minus is allowed).

So shall I recommend to you? "no unless you want to cool down from the next 6 months" (quoted from Toby)

Last edited:
One more comment after the bad experience: they are prostitutes, but somehow they regard themselves as princesses. So I cannot help to say: fucking Korean!

Reactions: TAG77
Matsudo
I was with 'Ivy' or 'Aibi' - same photo profile - not so long ago. I did write a report. I had no trouble at all. She did seem a bit eager to get the condom on but I asked her to wait to spend a lot of time on DATY (see report) and she even complimented me. I doubted then that she was the girl in the photo then but not cigarettes in sight. I am sure they just send any girl over and call them Ivy.
Not directed at you but our 'bedside manner' can have a big effect on their 'bedside manner' - they don't have the best of lives...

Reactions: User#3673