Appointment Length & Costs:
120min 70k

Type/Location:
yoshiwara

Language Notes:
hardly talk

Details of the Encounter:
continue my story.
After toki 3.5hour, i walk over to ailedore straight.
it was around 3+pm, drizzling
whole week was drizzling , oct, the day after i fly back was having a typhoon.
look for the same tout, the 2nd visit of my 6th same shop that week, got a 70k(later the rest visit manage to secure 60k).
good timing, good season also, raining, tout was friendly, he introduce me this girl for 70k, she was under premium.

http://ailedore.jp/pc/profile.php?id=rei, her picture is with much make up but not photoshop, she was no having make up that time.
i just have 3.5hour, i want to continue the momemtum, so without introduction, i start to undress quick.
she was quite cool, i dump my cloth into the basket, she took it out and start to fold nicely.
i tell my myself, are she trying to waste my time.
so without hesitation, i start to help her to fold my cloth properly, and she smile(i dunno what the hell she smile for).
then i go into tube, i start to watch free show of her showering her body.
she was 1.5m, body of a small girl, no much breast, does look like a young school girl body of 14-16.
she ask my choice, i wanted bed.
so i started to bang, a few minutes later i found her hand over my shoulder, later on i feel her claws, she start to like it.
just about 30minute, i start to feel the after effect of my 210min, it start to get weak.
one thing i like is she try to help me, to continue the game.
she cg on me hard and when i start to get stiff, she hold my hands , lead me up, while she lain back on the bed, without my dick leaving her to keep it stiff.
so i am on missionary, but some how it did not continue to get hard, so i have to give up.
while she was lifting me up, i saw her shy yet happy smile, i know she is quite hot inside but not willing to show type of girl, look cold but need to push hard to break the distance wall.
maybe i gave her a dull face when i first met her, i have to admit, but not intentional.

so call for a break, a drink but no much talk. so seem still got time, she ask me for mat play.
i cannot screw now so have to go for mat play.
she did a very good mat play , very hard working.
then she cg on me, and about 15 min, man, it start to get hard and i know i am back, i can go on for an hour.
But she said time up.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
i would have go for her for the first round some other days rather than to continue from a early 3.5 hours session before.
i know she got lot of energy about to burst, she can do long hour sex no problem.
so i will be going for her on my next trip, first session of the two in a day.
rei, reo and yuuno, so long i can get hold of them on their schedule.
need her name card? i will upload later.

Last edited:
i asked for her name card , and she gave

Attachments

• IMG_20180120_065032.jpg
    IMG_20180120_065032.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 314
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I actually go for her 2nd times, and got 70k
i actually wanted 3rd times if not of no more discount entitlement for her , i believe.

the 2nd visit i fuck her much longer.
She prepare the mat, so i shy to tell her no (in case she think me as a sex maniac).
She CG on me for a while, and she sense i will not be out so soon.
So i pointed to the bed and we went straight to bed to continue without even washing out first.
First one lasted quite a while like an hour, then we stop for a drink.
she doesn't talk much, so i said 2nd round ok, she point to the alarm clock and said 20min for sex.
i fuck her hard to show my gratitude , and i stopped 10 minute and told me i wanted to stop (i didn't want to greedily push for 20min though i can go for another hour).
I wanted to give her more time, to do the rest of finishing.(We switch to bed, so the mat is still on the floor.)
She took her time to clean up the mat, and ask me to sit on the mat to wash my body.
And then wash up the place as well.

Sex appeal - 8 (her photoshop make her look younger, she look more mature, body to me still ok, small frame which i like and her very small waist).
Attitude- 9
performance - 9
satisfaction/value for money -9 (for the price of 70k, definitely)
overall - 35 /40

I actually go for her 2nd times, and got 70k
i actually wanted 3rd times if not of no more discount entitlement for her , i believe.

the 2nd visit i fuck her much longer.
She prepare the mat, so i shy to tell her no (in case she think me as a sex maniac).
She CG on me for a while, and she sense i will not be out so soon.
So i pointed to the bed and we went straight to bed to continue without even washing out first.
First one lasted quite a while like an hour, then we stop for a drink.
she doesn't talk much, so i said 2nd round ok, she point to the alarm clock and said 20min for sex.
i fuck her hard to show my gratitude , and i stopped 10 minute and told me i wanted to stop (i didn't want to greedily push for 20min though i can go for another hour).
I wanted to give her more time, to do the rest of finishing.(We switch to bed, so the mat is still on the floor.)
She took her time to clean up the mat, and ask me to sit on the mat to wash my body.
And then wash up the place as well.

Sex appeal - 8 (her photoshop make her look younger, she look more mature, body to me still ok, small frame which i like and her very small waist).
Attitude- 9
performance - 9
satisfaction/value for money -9 (for the price of 70k, definitely)
overall - 35 /40

Rei from Ailedore is a star, had an extremely good session with her late last year! But yes, you're right on the "schoolgirl body", not for everyone.

Reactions: ben10 and User#8628
Rei from Ailedore is a star, had an extremely good session with her late last year! But yes, you're right on the "schoolgirl body", not for everyone.

haha, i know what i am paying for.
i know it when i see one, a good bargain.
but i also do give and take,so long i feel is a win-win or happy with my choice(the girl).