ngoloser

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Airabugakuen Nagoya - Kurama

Service Name:
Airabugakuen

Provider Name:
kurama https://www.cityheaven.net/aichi/A2301/A230103/airabugakuen/girlid-45940786/?lo=1

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/aichi/A2301/A230103/airabugakuen/

Appointment Length & Costs:
26.5k (22k course + 1k transport fee + 3.5k hotel) / 75 minutes

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
Mar 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Wanted to try a delivery health for the first time, got rejected by another shop and tried airabugakuen, the person on the phone said if I can speak japanese I can go with any girl. At this point I hadn't even browsed the girls at all so I just asked for a recommendation and went with kurama. The shop asked if I had a hotel in mind and I said no, and then I got asked if I was ok with 3.5k for the hotel to which I agreed. Guy on the phone gave me a number like you'll get at a shop and told me to head to the hotel and tell the reception airabugakuen along with the number. The love hotel's receptionist wasn't local and it took some repeating but we figured it out in the end and I headed up to the room after waiting in the lobby for a bit.

I get to the room and call the shop to tell them the room number and start waiting. Kurama comes after a bit and we go through the whole song and dance of chatting a bit and then showering. She's pretty cute and has a nice body, probably expected for a shop that's number one in the daily rankings for Nagoya when i checked. After we get out of the shower we're freezing cause I didn't turn on the heater, silly me. Kurama turns on the heater and says lets get under the sheets which at the point I wasn't adverse to because I was shivering so I join her under the sheets. At this point I realised I probably should have kept this encounter for another day, it was 1am and I'd been up since 6am on my feet most of the day and the tiredness just washed over me once I was under the warmth of the sheets. Kurama was generally pretty chatty but didn't really take any initiative. I'm pretty passive by nature and being tired didn't help, she cuddled up to me but nothing really else until I said I was feeling horny. She started playing with my nipples and fondling my dick under the sheets. After a bit when she starts licking my nipples and giving a handjob I end up popping pretty quick, kurama even goes "hayai". After we chat a bit more, the conversation dies down and after a bit of silence I say I want to go another time and she starts the same thing (licking nipples + hj). It's a bit weird at this point because it seemed like she was falling in and out of sleep, I ask if she's sleepy which she denies. After a bit of her starting and stopping the HJ i say its fine and get her to stop. After a bit more cuddling we shower and leave when times up.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I was tired and didn't take any initiative but it didn't seem like she was trying either. Looking at the pictures on the shop the photos don't seem overly photoshopped and the girls generally seem like they'd be young and pretty good looking, so I'd definitely give the shop a go again.

Reactions: Sudsy
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/29/2024