Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Booking:

This tale of degeneracy begins on Christmas Eve after rasing the -french war- white flag on a girl I was really hoping to see (context), I was about to do another round of research, that was until I remembered a reply I got warning me not to be a dick.

That reply contained a tweet from a worker at Dolce called Akari calling out some dweeb who blocked her, quickly reading the reviews on her here and weighing up my options with timing, I decided to try my luck again with twitter DM's.

I messaged Akari asking if she was available on Christmas at 17:00 in English, and to my half asleep suprise, she responds within the hour saying that she could and we confirm the appointment right then.

"Do They Know it's Christmas Time at All"

The day is spent in mild anticipation while doing what the baby Jesus always intended his birthday to be about, punting on horses.

I get my bets in, find a decent coffee shop in Ginza and spend the intervening hours walking from Ginza to Shiodome and taking the JR up to Akihabara to let my inner otaku out for a few hours.

Eventually the time comes to go to the nearest WINS to collect my winnings and sulk about the bets that didn't get up (only one win out of 10 bets made, ffs) and head on for the other intention god had for this blessed day.

Walking in:

Given the that I was about an half hour early thanks to me being felling miffed about the punt, I decided to talk a wander around the district and see how things were.

I also crack open a Tenga Mens Boost that I had bought earlier to see what it does (Spoiler, not much better than a red bull, not recommend)

Taking a circuitous route to Dolce, I was surprised that on a Sunday night, I had 4 doorman say こにちわ from across the street to me. Reading TAG made me think that I'd be getting 'だめ''d left right and centre, so it was a nice surprise and gives me confidence to try a walk in later during my trip.

Special mention goes to the man outside Rothenberg who kept trying to get me to walk in even after I said "Na mate I'm good" in the most bogan accent possible to me, while doing a thrusting motion in my general direction.

Eventually, I arrive at dolce a good 20 mins early and make my way inside. After some broken Japanese from me and broken english from the 5 blokes behind the counter, I pay the damage and head into the waiting room.

"The Big Thing"

Eventually my number is called, the rules are read to me (written in english) and I'm directed up the stairs where Akari is waiting for me.

We exchange hellos and head to the room.

The room itself is small but well appointed, and we proceed to get undressed.

The washing beings, and it's fairly standard, from soap to the bath, we exchange smirks but not much else during the bathing phase.

Eventually it's time for the towels and bed (there's no option for mat play I was told) and things take a 180.

We started to kiss, and start to get closer to each other. Eventually I was capped for the BJ, and things escalated from there.

(Note: While I know some may not be particularly happy with not getting a BBBJ, I'm not that fused as I'm used to it being standard at the higher end shops back in Sydney)

We move to cowgirl, and from there to Magic Mountain and Missionary.

"Why won't this thing stay on"

While I was getting close to popping, I unfortunately couldn't climax on the first attempt. We decide to take a breather and talk for a bit.

We get lost in talking, interrupted only by the the timing of the closing song of Life With An Ordinary Guy Who Reincarnated Into A Total Fantasy Knockout moments after saying I went to Toho in Shinjuku to watch the Kaguya-Sama movie the night previous.

Eventually, I take the lead and we go back to copulating, however after trying to do doggy, I started to get trolled by the condoms provided, which either refused to go down or fell of within moments of putting it on.

We eventually figured out that lubing my appendage finally got the condom to stay on, however I will note that I mentioned that I should bring my own on future trips, however Akari said that Dolce doesn't allow customers to bring in their own condoms, so if you have issues with the ones they use, you might be out of luck.

Eventually however, it becomes a mute point as time ticks down and I still can't release. Akari jumps off and give my lower pipe some hand treatment which finally gets me to pop as time expires and the phone buzzes to say time is up.

"Have a Merry Christmas"

We proceed to watch up, chatting as we do before being to redress.

As we begin to head for the door and say goodbyes, a reminder that for us gents over 180cm in height (6ft in imperial) that we must be careful about doors as I whack my head against the top of the door frame. A few seconds of cursing and three stooges impersonations quickly numbs the pain, and we say our final goodbyes. I do the same with the blokes out front, and I'm out the door to head off and get dinner.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Akari is a good egg, she knows what she's doing, her english is pretty bloody good and once you open up a rapport with here, she opens up and can keep a good conversation going.

Plus I'm happy to report that I didn't get scammed with her, so you can put those fears to rest.

She's perfect for someone whos Japanese ability isn't the best but want to try a soapland.

Thanks for your contribution, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 1/6/2023

That reply contained a tweet from a worker at Dolce called Akari calling out some dweeb who blocked her, quickly reading the reviews on her here and weighing up my options with timing

Good to see that you took the slot, i DMed her as well but I was busy during the timing.
Didnt manage to meet her on my trip due to both out schedules not meeting up.

Reactions: StillCouldBeWorse