Akb69 In Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamerare

Offa da street
Reaction score
Mongering is dangerous if you ignore the rules and everywhere you go got different rules.

I can't go into too much detail here for fear of revealing my true identity but I have been rotting away in jail 9 months on mongering related charges in a 3rd world country with a corrupt and terrible legal system.

I am alleged to have offered 2 girls one of who was underage money for sex. It was a set up and police were waiting to pounce. Why me? Because I had been chatting (innocently) with young persons on Facebook and being monitored as a pedo. Any 1 who has followed my posts on TAG will know I have never promoted underage sex. Why was I chatting with kids on FB? Because they were usually the only ones who sent me messages, usually to scrounge money. Typically they were siblings or children of older people I had connected with and met in person.

So here I am, wretched depressed and alone. I get no visitors apart from a Japanese Jehovah's Witness.

To make matters worse, I got mental health problems and now a severe physical one. The jail has a clinic but no doctor.

All I'm asking for is support from you guys to help me get through this nightmare. Every day is shit. Your messages would help me even if you don't know me from jack shite. Some of my so called buddies have deserted me and a good buddy has turned out to be Asbergers autistic I should have guessed years ago but his messages of support are crueler than hate messages. My family members don't know but my lovely Japanese wife is behind me and keeping me alive, sending me medications I can't get here.

I thought long and hard about posting this but but I'm so fucking miserable I no longer care.

Ask me questions by all means but please don't cross examine me just take my word that I'm innocent and very careless, even naive.

Phones are banned but I got one and use another guy's wifi.

Reactions: tonydiediedie
I'm sorry to hear about your troubles AKB.

Reactions: Hamerare
Sorry to hear that. Maybe it might prevent another person from being trapped hearing this story.
Don't send money to kids
Don't talk to kids over FB especially if you maybe looked at as buying sex from someone they know.
Not sure if that's your case but it will make others aware.
I won't message my own relatives that are minors.

I'm sorry to hear all this. I hope you get out soon. Have you called to request a visit with representatives from your home country's embassy? You can quietly mention to them about any inhumane treatment you are receiving in there. They can't change the system, but maybe sympathize enough to try to expadite your release. Keep us posted.

Reactions: Solong and Hamerare
I'm sorry to hear all this. I hope you get out soon. Have you called to request a visit with representatives from your home country's embassy? You can quietly mention to them about any inhumane treatment you are receiving in there. They can't change the system, but maybe sympathize enough to try to expadite your release. Keep us posted.

Good advice TJB

The consul has visited me twice very sympathetic but also frustrated how little they can do to help.

The only person who can get me out is my local lawyer who is doing his best. Hearings keep getting postponed

Yes, people are monitoring your FB page. I wish I had been more paranoid but too late now.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
There are a few other foreigners here, mainly Koreans. Of the Caucasians, there is only one I can stand, the others just try and pull you down. Their cases are all much worse than mine.

I get on ok with the locals although I can't say there are any I really like I keep a real low profile and avoid conflict。The more educated speak ok English and I got no desire to learn the local language.

I would say 80 percent are in for drug of fences, crack being the one of choice here or crystal meths. Its availability inside the jail is shocking but without it there would be major unrest. Most I would say are addicted already.

Druggies, sex offenders, robbers and murderers are all together. Violence is actually uncommon.

Mongering is dangerous if you ignore the rules and everywhere you go got different rules.

I can't go into too much detail here for fear of revealing my true identity but I have been rotting away in jail 9 months on mongering related charges in a 3rd world country with a corrupt and terrible legal system.

I am alleged to have offered 2 girls one of who was underage money for sex. It was a set up and police were waiting to pounce. Why me? Because I had been chatting (innocently) with young persons on Facebook and being monitored as a pedo. Any 1 who has followed my posts on TAG will know I have never promoted underage sex. Why was I chatting with kids on FB? Because they were usually the only ones who sent me messages, usually to scrounge money. Typically they were siblings or children of older people I had connected with and met in person.

So here I am, wretched depressed and alone. I get no visitors apart from a Japanese Jehovah's Witness.

To make matters worse, I got mental health problems and now a severe physical one. The jail has a clinic but no doctor.

All I'm asking for is support from you guys to help me get through this nightmare. Every day is shit. Your messages would help me even if you don't know me from jack shite. Some of my so called buddies have deserted me and a good buddy has turned out to be Asbergers autistic I should have guessed years ago but his messages of support are crueler than hate messages. My family members don't know but my lovely Japanese wife is behind me and keeping me alive, sending me medications I can't get here.

I thought long and hard about posting this but but I'm so fucking miserable I no longer care.

Ask me questions by all means but please don't cross examine me just take my word that I'm innocent and very careless, even naive.

Phones are banned but I got one and use another guy's wifi.
1) Why do you have such liberal access to the Interne?

2) So you are not in Japan?

So very odd.

G
1) Why do you have such liberal access to the Interne?

2) So you are not in Japan?

So very odd.

Yes it is odd. Money buys everything here. The net is unreliable but today has been good getting a decent signal.

The guards make periodic checks of cells to confiscate prohibited items. We usually gets tip off and the phones, knives used for cooking, other sharp objects get hidden somewhere by the trustees, prisoners with freer access to all areas.

The guards know we got phones and joke about it

Sorry to hear about your problems, and I seriously hope your lawyer can get you sorted.

You were a decent guy to me when I first joined the site, offering advice and a chance to meet up and I appreciate the fact you offered. I hope someone also looks out for you inside and you get yourself sorted soon.

You are right, there are too many corrupt countries for mongering to be a safe hobby, even between consenting adults. I've heard a few stories similar to yours, and it makes you wonder if the authorities are either just doing it for the backhanders, or to make examples of people. Always think that everything you post on-line can be taken out of context, and consumed by everyone, and you won't be far wrong.

Look after yourself, and I hope you find yourself on the right side of the fence soon.

I'm shocked that drugs like crack and meth are available in a jail or prison in Japan of all places. They are known to be really anti-drugs here...

As for letting you use a phone...that is also shocking but really great news.

@Solong it's not strange to have access to Internet or phones in jail. I know people in jail that are on Facebook & they've been in jail before Facebook existed. This is the way prison staff also make their money.

Alright, my bad. I consider Japan a 3rd world country when it comes to the justice system here. I will have to assume you are in a country like Cambodia, Thailand or Indonesia.

Good luck to you!

Alright, my bad. I consider Japan a 3rd world country when it comes to the justice system here.

You are living in one of safest rich countries in the world, actually the safest I think, in terms of violent crime. Tokyo was recently designated as the lowest crime rate major city in the world. Moreover, Japan has one of the smallest prison populations (by fraction of the population) in the First World. What exactly do you think is wrong with their justice system?

-Ww

Reactions: R.O.B
Alright, my bad. I consider Japan a 3rd world country when it comes to the justice system here. I will have to assume you are in a country like Cambodia, Thailand or Indonesia.

Good luck to you!

I guess this perception is based on you continuously getting away with ban-able offenses? Just keep in mind that any stretch comes to an end.

Reactions: JaquesAfrog
Actually Joe Blow is correct. Japan's legal system sucks a rats ass and everyone in the legal profession knows it.

In Japan I would not be guilty of anything except generosity. Here I offered girls money to come out partying with me, much as the J salaryman takes his favorite hostess out. No mention was made of sex but that is how it was construed here. Why offer girls money just for their company and time with no expectation of anything in return? Makes sense in Japan and maybe Korea but nowhere else

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
Yes, I'm not denying the low crime rate in Japan. I'm referring to how if a foreigner finds himself on the other side of the law, it seems that he is guilty until proven innocent. It should be the opposite, but that doesn't seem to be the case. If a Japanese woman doesn't like you and cries rape (just pulling an example here) any foreigner will find himself/herself in a lot of trouble even without strong evidence against him/her. The police would just assume he/she is guilty because he/she is a foreigner. If a foreigner in this situation lawyers up...I look at it as a waste of money if the police are determined to arrest and incarcerate him/her.

MOD NOTE:

As usual, we're careening way off topic, so get it back on topic or we can just lock the thread.

Thanks.

MOD NOTE:

As usual, we're careening way off topic, so get it back on topic or we can just lock the thread.

Thanks.

I think you should do that

I'm in a desperate situation here and the recent posts aren't helping

Anyone who really cares can send me private mesage

Status
Not open for further replies.