Guest viewing is limited

IND Alice - amazing, lovely, intelligent, cuddly, elegant blonde!

jb2020

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Alice - amazing, lovely, intelligent, cuddly, elegant blonde!

Provider Name:
Alice

Contact Information:
@Alice

Appointment Length & Costs:
50,000 JPY for 1.5 hours

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
About a month before I arrived in Japan, I pinged Alice here in TAG directly and she responded a few days after. I almost did not meet her as I had a specific date and time planned (after 3 PM on a Monday) and she said she couldn't make it after 3 PM. After a couple of back and forth, we were able to set a date and time. I picked the town in Tokyo and she chose the hotel.

Since this is my first time to go to a LH with a sexy blonde, I was a bit apprehensive. I asked her to meet at a meeting point near the LH. She chose a coffee shop but when I arrived early I found it was closed. That's when I received a TAG message that she was running late and apologized. It was OK since I went back to the station to find a coin locker to leave my bag. I rushed back to the coffee shop and found this beautiful sexy blonde in black lace dress and black boots. Wow! Glad I met her. We hugged, she took my hand, and we walked to the LH together. Before long, she picked the room from a screen in the LH lobby and I paid about 7K JPY for a short-time stay. As we entered the elevator, she pulled me in and gave me a kiss. Wow, I felt like Thacker being kissed by Anna Scott!

I was feeling very excited but I had to pee quick. Good thing she also felt that way. She went to the bathroom first and browsed the TV, which I was tempted to watch a JAV flick but glad I didn't since I think it would have ruined the time with Alice. In the room, I helped her remove her clothes. Man, it was amazing to see her sexy body after I unzipped her back, slipping her dress down. I kissed her in the nape and she moaned a bit. We both the took a shower and I continued to kiss her lips (so soft), he tits (very soft), and her nape (so sweet). She kept stoking me while in the shower so that really kept me excited until we dried up and brushed our teeth. She slipped in between the bedsheets and I followed her, where we cuddled and kissed. She continued to stoke my shaft but I went down and gave her a DATY first. By the sound of her soft moaning and her involuntary body jerks, I thought she came and had orgasm. She did point me to her G-spot so I continued to give her a good lick until I asked for a cover. She immediately gave me a CBJ and we did 69 soon after. I almost blew then but I asked her to pause a bit.

After a brief pause, she rode me while I ate her pink nipples and very soft natural tits. We changed to doggy style and her bottoms was amazing too. She didn't have any body tattoo, which is amazing since I have a fetish for girls without body tattoos. Nice and clean. I gave her another DATY. Her pussy is so refreshingly clean, I could eat it all day! Then we did missionary a few minutes. That's when I couldn't take it any more and blew it.

We cuddled together and talked about all sorts of topics. I mentioned I liked Margot Robbie which coincidentally she also liked. She even dressed up as Harley Queen for the Shibuya Halloween! I asked her fantasy and she asked mine. Hers is more kinky than mine but she offered to fulfill my fantasy! So I will certainly return! We talked about where we came from, her preference for old and busy urban areas with lots of things to experience. I told her I lived in the 90's in Japan, which apparently she would have liked to live then too, if that was even possible. That's when I realize, how lucky I was cuddling this beautiful, intelligent, sexy blonde! I couldn't imagine how this woman could have done this amazing sexual encounter with me (I guess the financial part mattered) But I thought I was in a dream that I didn't want to end.

After resting a bit, she initiated another round by giving me another CBJ, rode me, and we did missionary. I gave her a DATY again, did CG again, and did mish again. Anyway, this review is getting too long so I will keep the details brief for the second round.

Time passed quickly and it was time to take a shower, dress up, and leave the LH. She gave me a brief tour of the Golden Gai, which is quite amazing in itself BUT nobody beats my experience with Alice. It was surreal to have a moment with her. We walked towards the station and she gave me a peck before parting ways.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It's been a few days since the encounter with Alice but I still couldn't get her off my mind. I am still dreaming about her and will repeat to fulfill her and my fantasy! ;-)

Thanks for your review!

Approved: 5/19/2023

Thank you so much for the lovely review!
You’re very kind and funny and spontaneous.
I hope we can make your fantasy happen in the future!

To clarify for readers, I’m fine with BBJ but will of course do CBJ if asked to cover up.
And I would say describing me as cuddly is very accurate. 😊

@jb2020, I'm glad you had a wonderful time with @Alice! She is an amazing lady. I highly recommend her. As a travel enthusiast, Japan is one of my favorite countries to visit for various reasons. There is nothing quite as memorable as meeting such beautiful women in Japan as @Alice, @Camellia Marie, @Anna Summer, and many others. I want to thank TAG for providing awesome information for all international travelers, Japanese people, and expats in Japan. Through this website, I have gained a new perspective on the benefits of traveling to Japan in a different way. As a proud Japanophile, I admire the country in terms of high-quality food, the hospitality of the Japanese people, the country's natural beauty, and the beauty of Japanese and foreign women in Japan.

Thank you so much for the lovely review!
You’re very kind and funny and spontaneous.
I hope we can make your fantasy happen in the future!

To clarify for readers, I’m fine with BBJ but will of course do CBJ if asked to cover up.
And I would say describing me as cuddly is very accurate. 😊
@Alice, you are welcome! I'm glad you received it well and glad that TAG published it. Looking forward to our next rendezvous@

@jb2020, I'm glad you had a wonderful time with @Alice! She is an amazing lady. I highly recommend her. As a travel enthusiast, Japan is one of my favorite countries to visit for various reasons. There is nothing quite as memorable as meeting such beautiful women in Japan as @Alice, @Camellia Marie, @Anna Summer, and many others. I want to thank TAG for providing awesome information for all international travelers, Japanese people, and expats in Japan. Through this website, I have gained a new perspective on the benefits of traveling to Japan in a different way. As a proud Japanophile, I admire the country in terms of high-quality food, the hospitality of the Japanese people, the country's natural beauty, and the beauty of Japanese and foreign women in Japan.
Ditto bro!