@Alice

Appointment Length & Costs:
See below!

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
So this review is well overdue, and for that reason I can't remember exactly when it was, or how much I paid, but the provider in question advertises on here so you should be able to look up her rates.

And so earlier this year I had a couple of sessions with Alice and my favourite MMF buddy on here who I won't name because I don't have his permission. But we met Alice over two sessions: one 4P with one of my other favourite female providers; and one 3P with just the two of us male perverts.

And both sessions were just fantastic. Alice advertises on here, so if you are a regular you should have some insight into her character; so it shouldn't surprise you that communication with her before, during, and after the session was just perfect. I mean, she allowed me to ask some pretty graphic questions about what she will and will not allow before the session, lol. And when she turned up at the hotel she didn't disappoint - absolutely stunning. Both sessions started off with us getting undressed and into the shower, and her body is fantastic - pillowy bottom, magnificent breasts, and a really lovely pussy. And I always prefer to watch than to participate but both times she started kissing me in the shower and it was just fucking great - she is a fantastic kisser. After that, well, I think we tried every possible permutation and combination, and it was amazing to watch her have sex, to kiss her while she was having sex, to watch her with a very mature but very sexy Japanese lady, and to finally actually have sex with her, lol. And after all that we all just lay down or sat down naked together and drank wine and chewed the fat. It was just such a pleasure from start to end.

Unfortunately my budget has been severely curtailed but as soon as I can afford it I will be doing my best to see Alice again.

I feel like I need to add a caveat to my review: somehow I only seem to leave positive reviews (on here, but also on google maps, it turns out, lol). But that is because I mostly feel the need to share when I feel really good about something. And I feel really good about Alice. I would be amazed if you could somehow have a bad experience with her.

But I really recommend Alice - for the boobs, for the bottom, for the conversation, for the kissing, for the personality, for the etc. etc. - and like I say, hope to see her as soon as my financial situation permits!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
See above, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Title of Your Review:
Alice is the best

Provider Name:
Alice

Contact Information:
@Alice

Appointment Length & Costs:
See below!

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
So this review is well overdue, and for that reason I can't remember exactly when it was, or how much I paid, but the provider in question advertises on here so you should be able to look up her rates.

And so earlier this year I had a couple of sessions with Alice and my favourite MMF buddy on here who I won't name because I don't have his permission. But we met Alice over two sessions: one 4P with one of my other favourite female providers; and one 3P with just the two of us male perverts.

And both sessions were just fantastic. Alice advertises on here, so if you are a regular you should have some insight into her character; so it shouldn't surprise you that communication with her before, during, and after the session was just perfect. I mean, she allowed me to ask some pretty graphic questions about what she will and will not allow before the session, lol. And when she turned up at the hotel she didn't disappoint - absolutely stunning. Both sessions started off with us getting undressed and into the shower, and her body is fantastic - pillowy bottom, magnificent breasts, and a really lovely pussy. And I always prefer to watch than to participate but both times she started kissing me in the shower and it was just fucking great - she is a fantastic kisser. After that, well, I think we tried every possible permutation and combination, and it was amazing to watch her have sex, to kiss her while she was having sex, to watch her with a very mature but very sexy Japanese lady, and to finally actually have sex with her, lol. And after all that we all just lay down or sat down naked together and drank wine and chewed the fat. It was just such a pleasure from start to end.

Unfortunately my budget has been severely curtailed but as soon as I can afford it I will be doing my best to see Alice again.

I feel like I need to add a caveat to my review: somehow I only seem to leave positive reviews (on here, but also on google maps, it turns out, lol). But that is because I mostly feel the need to share when I feel really good about something. And I feel really good about Alice. I would be amazed if you could somehow have a bad experience with her.

But I really recommend Alice - for the boobs, for the bottom, for the conversation, for the kissing, for the personality, for the etc. etc. - and like I say, hope to see her as soon as my financial situation permits!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
See above, lol.
Yes, Alice is Outstanding, the best GFE.

• Love
Reactions: Alice and Tabanico