Appointment Length & Costs:
2hrs - 70k

Date of Encounter:
April 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Alice is wonderland.

My story begins laying in bed three nights ago, realizing that I have over budgeted for my first trip to Tokyo by a significant amount, and the thought of trying out a soap crossed my mind. I started doing research, and like many other stories I’ve read from here, I found a link to this fours on Reddit and began reading.

I personally don’t know any Japanese other than the basic, hello, sorry, thank you, etc, and this was something that was concerning to me when trying to decide on a place to go. I don’t want to run into a situation where the language barrier becomes an issue, especially when entering this world. Additionally, it being the first time in a new city I don’t exactly feel comfortable navigating the roads and back streets where I imagine many soaps are, made for very slim pickings when looking at the options soaps provide.

That is when I saw my first review for Alice, and that changed the game for me. I haven’t considered going the independent route, and I started reading all the glowing reviews of Alice, and the other providers that are prominent on this forum.

Only having about 48 hours left in Tokyo at this point, my hopes were not high for making something happen. But imagine my surprise when, in less than two hours after my email, Alice responds, with a time that she is available. We exchange a few emails, I let her know this is my first time doing something like this, and she was amazing at guiding me through the process.

Fast forward to the next evening, I arrive at the designated LH and struggle to find the entrance (any first time jokes everyone?) after waking inside the attendant comes out and shoos me out saying they have a limit on waiting times. Sounded pretty understandable to me as I assume they don’t want people loitering in the lobby. I open my email to send her a note asking if there is a better place to meet than the lobby, when I see an email from her letting me know that she was running behind schedule and would arrive about 15-20 minutes late. Totally fine, life happens and as we had arranged our time such that I’d be missing the last train anyway, I was not bothered at all and Todd the extra time to explore the area around the hotel.

When the appointed hour drew near, I was wandering up and down the street to realize I had actually gone into the wrong hotel the first time, and when I entered the correct one, it was far superior to the one I went in. They had several semi private waiting area in the lobby and no attendant chased me out. The lobby was clean and spacious, both good signs in my book. Alice walks in not long after I arrive, and apologizes for the delay. She then processes to suggest a room that is in the budget we had discussed prior, and made the process seamless for me, exactly how I was hoping and exactly as advertised.

The elevator ride is where things began, we shared a brief kiss, as the room was on the second or third floor, just enchanting. I am not sure what type of lip gloss she had on, but it was awesome, and it already had me wanting more. We headed to the room, she headed to the bathroom and I turned on the sauna (yes this room had a sauna), and waited a few moments for her to finish getting ready. After she finished, we moved to the couch and continued where we left off in the elevator, she didn’t hesitate to gently set a hand near the groin, and it was a short amount of time after we were both stripped and headed to the shower.

As you might be able to tell, I am not the most descriptive of writers, so let me be frank and say that my description will not do Alice justice. She is absolutely beautiful. Her proportions are just right, ass men and boob men can both enjoy her as she has it all, if you have had the opportunity to meet Alice you know.

The shower was one of the highlights of the time we shared, I don’t know why I enjoy that time so much, but I love standing under the water, both parties lazily exploring the other’s body, just thinking about it gets me excited. We finish cleaning up and then head to the bed, where no time is wasted hanging out lips joined again. I start things off by putting her on her back, and eating her out. The sight of her laid back, legs spread, it will stay with me. She is exactly my type and I loved every minute I spent down there. After I brought her to climax, she went down on me. I have no complaints on her oral skills. I motioned her over to 69 (a first for me I have never done it before) and yet another sight to remember. Her beauty ass positioned just in front of my face, and at the perfect angle where I had easy access, was incredible. We stayed like that for a few minutes, before she put the cover on. I asked her how she would like it first, and she climbed on top.

Just magnificent, that’s all I can say. A few minutes of that and I flipped her to mish, and needed to get a pillow under her to make things easier. Absolutely divine. I popped after a combined total of not that long, and we settled under the covers for some pillow talk.

This is when things turned from amazing to amazinger. I am not the most experienced with speaking to women, and Alice is self proclaimed slow to open up, however the conversation flowed easily and the mood improved significantly. I’m no Casanova, and the keen eyed among you will have noticed that there was absolutely zero small talk to set the mood. Through the course of our conversation, the true GFE came out. The cuddling felt more sincere, the kisses had a new spark in them, and I was ready to go for round two.

Round two started in doggy, and that was an absolute pleasure. If you have seen her in that position, you know that words just won’t do it justice. Unfortunately for me, I can’t keep it up in doggy, so we swapped to mish after a few minutes of that. The second round of mish lasted a good while, before we swapped to her on top again. After she rode me for a while, I wanted to try prone bone, but it didn’t work out, same with side. We wound up with her on top of me, and my arms wrapped around her in an embrace, me fucking her in sync with her riding me. We stayed like that for a good while, before I rolled her over for another round of mish.

After a bit of that, she stopped and went to look at the time we had left. She then suggested that we start getting ready to head out, or we could keep trying for another pop. I stupidly said keep trying, sorry Alice we should have gone to the shower. We fucked for the remaining time we had, and we packed up without showering at the hotel. It was at that point that I realized I shouldn’t have asked to keep going, but hindsight is 20/20.

Alice walked me to the street and saw me off in the cab.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Alice is a classy woman, and you should treat her as such. I found that the sex was best when we slowed things down and had more intimate moments, and that makes all the sense in the world with how classy she is. I have not been to a soap, but I can’t see myself doing it after meeting Alice.

I knew that I’d like Japan, and that I would be coming back, but I just found another reason and will definitely be racing out to incorporate Alice into my next, and all future trips.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/12/2024

Reactions: Alice
Thank you so much for the kind review and for everything!
Don’t worry about the ending, but let’s say it’s a learning moment for next time, hehe.
Easy to get caught up and to want to keep going, but maybe more enjoyable taking the time for everything.

I’m sorry for no small talk at the beginning, like I said I’m awkward at first, and tbh I also feel like it’s kind of exciting to just start immediately without knowing much about each other. But I definitely enjoy to talk after warming up a bit.

Sorry for being late as well, like you said, life happens and i couldn’t get away at the time I planned from my other obligations on that day. Thank you for being patient with me.

oh and for anyone wondering, we didn’t try the sauna together this time!

Anyway I think this is a good conclusion. Soaplands are awesome, but for people who don’t speak Japanese and are not familiar with the country, they can be challenging and very hit or miss unless you can set up a booking with a solid provider beforehand.