https://www.meetalice.tokyo/

Appointment Length & Costs:
2h - 70000円 + 9600円 LH

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
A few months ago, when I came across this website while planning my first trip to Japan, I decided it was a good time to have my first relationship. After discussing it here, I decided to meet up with Alice, and it has been one of the best decisions of my life.

We met in the lobby of the love hotel she chose (since I didn't have much knowledge of good hotels, I preferred going to one she liked) at the agreed time. In the contact form, I mentioned that a nuru massage seemed fun, so she selected a room with he facilities for it.

I don't need to say that I was super nervous (and I was throughout almost the entire encounter) since it was not only my first P4P experience but also my first sexual encounter. Because of this, my English was even worse than usual, but I think there were no communication problems.

After some slightly awkward small talk, we undressed and went to the shower. It's worth mentioning that Alice is much more attractive than she appears in her website photos, a beauty, so it was a pleasant surprise. We exchanged a few kisses while showering, and then we proceeded directly to the nuru massage.

At first, it didn't seem as enjoyable as I expected, but as things progressed, I was glad I had requested it. At a certain point, I was so excited that I was about to end. After finishing the massage, we showered again, shared some kisses in the bathtub, and then went to bed.

We started with some kisses, and shortly after, there was some DATY. After a while, we switched, and she performed a BBBJ, almost immediately transitioning to a 69.

After a while of fun, she put me a condom, and we tried various positions. Cowgirl, missionary (which we didn't keep for long because I'm a bit clumsy and couldn't manage it), and doggy. Since we had been at it for a while and I didn't feel close to end, I suggested trying something else, and we switched to a HJ until I was able to finish.

Afterward, we showered, got dressed, and chatted for a while before leaving. Not without sharing some goodbye kisses in the elevator while going down and another one at the hotel door before parting ways.

Alice also seemed a bit nervous during the encounter, which is partly understandable when dealing with someone like me. I have to say that it didn't bother me at all. She was very sweet throughout and tried her best to make me feel comfortable, which I appreciate. I just hope I didn't make her uncomfortable in any way.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Without a doubt, one of the best memories to take with me from Japan. I am even considering repeating the experience before I leave, but I would feel bad for Alice having to go through another slightly awkward encounter. Treat her well, gentlemen.

Thanks for your submission.

Approved: 6/4/2023

Reactions: Alice
I decided to meet up with Alice, and it has been one of the best decisions of my life.
Aw this is so sweet! Thank you. Don’t worry, I enjoyed meeting you. 😊

I’m glad you enjoyed the nuru play. For general information, I can offer this (basic version, not as elaborate as soaplands and the hotel facilities will never be as good but I think it’s a good option for people who want completely English guidance and don’t want to use a translator app to arrange their mat play session) but I do not prepare any of the goods so we will have to get a room that has them. Hotel pasha and hotel Perrier in Shinjuku have the nicest mats so those two places are recommended. (Still not blow up style like soaplands but they are build into the floor which is safer) Some other hotels may have foldable mats but those are harder to use.

Aw this is so sweet! Thank you. Don’t worry, I enjoyed meeting you. 😊

I’m glad you enjoyed the nuru play. For general information, I can offer this (basic version, not as elaborate as soaplands and the hotel facilities will never be as good but I think it’s a good option for people who want completely English guidance and don’t want to use a translator app to arrange their mat play session) but I do not prepare any of the goods so we will have to get a room that has them. Hotel pasha and hotel Perrier in Shinjuku have the nicest mats so those two places are recommended. (Still not blow up style like soaplands but they are build into the floor which is safer) Some other hotels may have foldable mats but those are harder to use.
All these great reviews about you. I'll be sure to try and meet up with you when go to Tokyo later this year.

Reactions: Alice