meetalice.tokyo

Appointment Length & Costs:
1.5 hours/ 50,000yen + 5,000yen regular hotel surcharge

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Little backstory; this is my first trip to Japan. Came with family and hadn't really had any free time until today which is also my last full day in Tokyo. Didn't expect to have time to monger so I didn't do any research beforehand which I do NOT recommend since mongering in Japan is way different than most countries. Started research last night and was overwhelmed trying to learn how everything operates here. Read a comment that recommended TAG so I registered and very glad I did. Was initially going to try either a soapland or deriheru but then stumbled across a few positive reviews of independent Alice. Sent a booking request the previous day to hopefully schedule for tonight. Alice responded fairly quickly and told me that she's unavailable the night I requested. I responded asking if she has any other availability earlier in the day and she said that it's a bit too last minute. I took it as better luck next time since I knew it was short notice. To my delight, she emails me back a few hours later saying she was be available at 17:00 if I'm still interested so of course I say yes.

The time comes and I hear a knock on my door, I open it to a beautiful woman. We do a little LFK before I offer her a drink. Some small talk while also more making out while undressing and fondling each other. I make my way down to her pretty pink pussy and daty for awhile which she enjoyed as much as I love giving it. We switch and she gives a very good and sloppy bbbj. I actually got close to cumming which for me is rare from a bj so that's saying something. I ask to 69 which she obliges and I went to town again on her pretty pussy which was getting pretty wet and juicy.

Alice then puts on the cover for me and I start with mish with more dfk in between. Next position is cowgirl and she lays body to body on me which I love with more dfk of course. I blow my load in this position which usually doesn't happen, usually I last at least one more position but it felt so good. We then snuggle under the covers to catch our breaths, finish our drinks and chat some more. Time is almost up so we head to the shower where we help each other soap up. I was getting hard again soaping up her sexy body lol.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I thought I was going to fly back home with blue balls but Alice came to my rescue. She also popped my Japan cherry lol. I wish I had more time to talk to her longer, since her life is very interesting in why she moved to Japan, but time was almost up. Not sure when but I definitely want to visit Japan again and will hit her up again when I do.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just love it when I see a review of Alice! She’s as good as Mirai or Mirai is as good as Alice! In a sense, she was my first European to get it on with! Fun times!

Reactions: cbears