https://www.meetalice.tokyo

Appointment Length & Costs:
Overnight - 180 000 JPY

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
First post here; a big thank you to everyone for sharing and providing so much information for a complete newbie!

With that said, I do not have much experience in general and, as I alluded, this was my first time trying P4P.
Given I had a chunk of free time in my trip and was looking for some company to spend it with, I decided to reach out to Alice.
Communication with her was a breeze! She made the whole process extremely easy and since I was looking to for a longer date she was able to provide great insights and suggestions on what to and not to do.

When we met I was immediately taken by how gorgeous she really is! Every praise about her physical appearance is very much so true and it took me a good minute or two to process how refreshing her beauty is!
In addition to that, I found her to be delightful company as well! The conversation flowed naturally from topic to topic as we went from one spot of Shinjuku/Shibuya to another - (sorry, not exactly sure where the different food and drink places technically are but they were in that general vicinity). We chatted away from movies and books to our different and similar life experiences and everything in between!
I only wish my schedule allowed me more time so we could check out a few specific favorites that she had; I guess something for the next time!

Before I knew it we were in the hotel room! I'll keep from being explicit, as is not my style, but I was blown away (cheap pun, I know).
Could not have asked for a better experience as it was a genuine pleasure to have her company.
For someone like me who has little experience Alice was wonderful in taking the lead and making me feel properly welcome.
In short, Alice is an absolute gem of a woman and I can't wait to spend time with her again!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Having gotten to meet and know a bit about Alice, I look very much so towards seeing her again and have no doubt that it'll be as much fun if not more.
For anyone looking to spend a bit more than the usual couple of hours, you can't go wrong with Alice!

Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 12/16/2023