Guest viewing is limited

Feedback Allow for prefix editing and other new prefixes for reviews

AnotherTag

TAG Member
Reaction score
I just realized my past few reviews have all not tagged or with prefixes added properly and since they were submitted a while ago there's no way for me to go back and edit to tag them properly.

In addition, with all the new members or general public going through the reviews and asking all the usual questions, can I suggest having new prefixes to the reviews to let them know quickly if the reviews are targeted toward Japanese speakers or English only, etc so they can go through the reviews in more efficient manner?

Edit: I tried to go through the review submission page and I didn't even find a way to add the prefixes/tags. Was I seeing things before or there's a bug?

Screenshot 2023-03-18 at 1.04.38 AM.png

The prefixes/tags are assigned when we process the reviews through the queue. We used to allow people to add tags but it became very inconsistent and was quite a web of spaghetti. Not all reviews get prefixes, it generally depends on how many reviews there are for one shop. Soaplands generally garner more than a few reviews, so we try to tag those at a rate of 100%. We will consider some sort of automatic tagging or additional filters to help people find reviews with certain attributes, such as language requirements.

Reactions: AnotherTag