Always a good time with Runapiyo at Galdeli Ikebukuro

Service Name:
Galdeli Ikebukuro

Provider Name:
Runapiyo https://galdeli-ikb.com/sys/girl.php?id=runapiyo&tpl=10

Website/Contact Info:
https://galdeli-ikb.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min - 33k (31k course, 2k nomination)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I have already written some reviews about this shop, so check my other threads for more details when it come to the booking. Found them super easy to deal with and used them often. I live close by and since I really like Gyaru type girls it's kind of my go-to place in Ikebkuro when I have nothing specific planned. Only downside is that they are quite pricey in comparison to other health shops. Always good to check if some event discounts are available.

top_mainvisual_logo_pc.png

I have seen Runa a few times because she ticks a lot of boxes for me. My personal No1 of this shop. Perfect Gyaru with a cool and unique style, super attractive and slender, very cute butt and she has a friendly and calm personality. She looks great in person, but I was even more surprised how good the chemistry with her was from the start.

Booked her the first time when she was still new at the shop with black hair and less tattoos, but she changed her style quite a bit in a short amount of time and has now dark blonde hair and more ink on her body. Her tattoos are quite unique, mostly black and white with a Sailormoon theme covering her arms, shoulders, legs and she also got a small moon tattooed on her face recently. Looks like she also got a septum piercing the past weeks. She told me that she will probably get the front of her neck tattooed next. Love her style but am a bit worried that it will start to become a bit too much.

Was kinda surprised to see that she recorded a video for FuzokuDX in the past months. Hehe, quite exaggerated in this case.....not like I remember her 😉
https://fuzokudx.com/kanto/shop/gyaru/girllist/590221/movie-169881/

Since I have seen her a few times, it is hard to break down one singular experience, but it was always a pretty good GFE. Not really something I expected judging from her looks, but meeting her always felt very natural. Very laid back and not like a routine, I just like it if it's all a bit unstructured. From play to walking her back to the shop afterwards it feel very casual and relaxed with her.

When it comes to play we often spent a long time just making out. I just enjoy it slow with lots of kissing and taking time. That only works if the chemistry is good and is what I enjoy most with her. Play itself is what you would expect form a health shop and she is fine with all suggestions. I just find her incredibly sexy, so that's often enough to make it memorable. I am a visual guy...and her combination of bold style and killer body is a lot to take in 😅

She posts a lot in her diary and often mentioned afterwards that she enjoyed the gentlemanly treatment. Sure, that's nothing special ....but it's always good to know that you left a positive impression. She is a nice girl, threat her well.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Have seen Runa a few time so of course my closing comment is positive. Always had a very good time with her. It's one of these cases where I don't really know why. Play with her was always good but nothing crazy, on the other hand the time with her always felt super natural, chill and intimate. Always left her with a very good feeling and especially during stressful weeks a bit of time with her always helped to clam my nerves. Maybe that doesn't sound super exciting, but it's rare to find a provider where you can just let loose and relax.

Never expected it in the beginning because of her rather flashy looks, but you should never judge a book by its cover. She looks loud, but has a calm and friendly personality. Will for sure book her again.

Last edited:
Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 6/8/2023

Title of Your Review:
Always a good time with Runapiyo at Galdeli Ikebukuro

Service Name:
Galdeli Ikebukuro

Provider Name:
Runapiyo https://galdeli-ikb.com/sys/girl.php?id=runapiyo&tpl=10

Website/Contact Info:
https://galdeli-ikb.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min - 33k (31k course, 2k nomination)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I have already written some reviews about this shop, so check my other threads for more details when it come to the booking. Found them super easy to deal with and used them often. I live close by and since I really like Gyaru type girls it's kind of my go-to place in Ikebkuro when I have nothing specific planned. Only downside is that they are quite pricey in comparison to other health shops. Always good to check if some event discounts are available.

View attachment 21542

I have seen Runa a few times because she ticks a lot of boxes for me. My personal No1 of this shop. Perfect Gyaru with a cool and unique style, super attractive and slender, very cute butt and she has a friendly and calm personality. She looks great in person, but I was even more surprised how good the chemistry with her was from the start.

Booked her the first time when she was still new at the shop with black hair and less tattoos, but she changed her style quite a bit in a short amount of time and has now dark blonde hair and more ink on her body. Her tattoos are quite unique, mostly black and white with a Sailormoon theme covering her arms, shoulders, legs and she also got a small moon tattooed on her face recently. Looks like she also got a septum piercing the past weeks. She told me that she will probably get the front of her neck tattooed next. Love her style but am a bit worried that it will start to become a bit too much.

View attachment 21541

Was kinda surprised to see that she recorded a video for FuzokuDX in the past months. Hehe, quite exaggerated in this case.....not like I remember her 😉
https://fuzokudx.com/kanto/shop/gyaru/girllist/590221/movie-169881/

Since I have seen her a few times, it is hard to break down one singular experience, but it was always a pretty good GFE. Not really something I expected judging from her looks, but meeting her always felt very natural. Very laid back and not like a routine, I just like it if it's all a bit unstructured. From play to walking her back to the shop afterwards it feel very casual and relaxed with her.

When it comes to play we often spent a long time just making out. I just enjoy it slow with lots of kissing and taking time. That only works if the chemistry is good and is what I enjoy most with her. Play itself is what you would expect form a health shop and she is fine with all suggestions. I just find her incredibly sexy, so that's often enough to make it memorable. I am a visual guy...and her combination of bold style and killer body is a lot to take in 😅

She posts a lot in her diary and often mentioned afterwards that she enjoyed the gentlemanly treatment. Sure, that's nothing special ....but it's always good to know that you left a positive impression. She is a nice girl, threat her well.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Have seen Runa a few time so of course my closing comment is positive. Always had a very good time with her. It's one of these cases where I don't really know why. Play with her was always good but nothing crazy, on the other hand the time with her always felt super natural, chill and intimate. Always left her with a very good feeling and especially during stressful weeks a bit of time with her always helped to clam my nerves. Maybe that doesn't sound super exciting, but it's rare to find a provider where you can just let loose and relax.

Never expected it in the beginning because of her rather flashy looks, but you should never judge a book by its cover. She looks loud, but has a calm and friendly personality. Will for sure book her again.
Unfortunately her details is washed out from the website ?? Not able to catch her in website 😕... Video is also seems to be deleted !!!!

Reactions: Skynet8934
Is Runapiyo new? I didn’t recall seeing her in the lineup for March.