Guest viewing is limited

Always thought about this...

bakchoy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Why are some women (could be men too) that are all for monogamous relationships but they would have a one night stand or fling with some celebrity / some well known person that may be in a relationship or several partners.

They are okay that the celebrity has several partners but with an ordinary person they dont want that.

At one point in my life in the past i had three girls that i was close with. One was my girlfriend the other two would have been also but i was all about monogamy. Would have been nice to have them all at the same time and them being okay knowing each other haha

Its called bipolar disorder.
They are okay that the celebrity has several partners but with an ordinary person they dont want that.
its called bipolar disorder.

Why are some women (could be men too) that are all for monogamous relationships but they would have a one night stand or fling with some celebrity / some well known person that may be in a relationship or several partners.

At one point in my life in the past i had three girls that i was close with. One was my girlfriend the other two would have been also but i was all about monogamy. Would have been nice to have them all at the same time and them being okay knowing each other haha
would they be ok if they were that celebrity's companion ?

Reactions: chaztagster
Yeah, it's a strange thing for sure, but I suppose it's understandable in a sense. Most people are fully aware they'll never hook up with a celebrity because it almost never happens so it's more of just a fantasy than something that is actually possible. I'm sure plenty of girls here who otherwise want completely monogamous would want to hook up with the dudes from Arashi. It's not going to happen. Furthermore, even if it was possible, they're generally aware that it could only be a one time thing since a hot celebrity isn't going to date a nobody, so it's the only choice. Different from non-celebrities who naturally have limited options and have the potential to be in a long lasting monogamous relationship.

And yeah, sounds like missed chances. They come and go haha. To be honest, other than P4P, I don't think I could regularly see another girl while I'm in a committed monogamous relationship.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Basic Darwinism and a bit of hormones thrown in.

I don't think it applies just to celebs.

Reactions: Guuu
Because it's a fantasy, not commitment. I always told my s.o. that he gets a free pass[if we are monogamous] if its someone like nicki minaj or something cause its a once in a lifetime thing. Yolo?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Because it's a fantasy, not commitment. I always told my s.o. that he gets a free pass[if we are monogamous] if its someone like nicki minaj or something cause its a once in a lifetime thing. Yolo?

Thats probably the main reason: it would be considered as a "one-off" , not really endangering the couple long-term: the celeb may be interested in shagging a fan once, or for a few days at best, but that's it .

Reactions: Pansexual latina