90 Minutes - 33,000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
While wandering the streets of Tokyo, numerous men and women have approached me offering a girls bar or sex. However, I've never said yes due to the fear of being scammed or paying for a service that wasn't worth it. The curiosity about soaplands steadily increased as the days turned to weeks and into months. I've been in Tokyo for a lonely couple of months. After researching through TAG, I finally decided to try a soaploand. Y-shirt seemed to have a pretty decent number of reviews stating its openness to foreigners and quality of service (sans a few providers).

The Booking
As a foreigner, online and phone booking was not allowed. Either way, I couldn't directly message the establishment via Line as I didn't have an age authenticated account. Either way I decided to just walk in and try my luck. Upon entering the establishment, I asked in my very limited Japanese if foreigners were allowed. I was instructed to change to some slippers and proceed to the waiting lounge. I was asked where I'm from and if I could speak Japanese before the selection of available girls were presented. I was given about 10 girls to choose from. Perhaps I was given such a wide selection due to the day of the week (Sunday). Only their profile picture with age and measurements were on the face of the card with a body shot at the back. My anxiety made me forget which providers to look out for and I hurriedly selected Anri. She looked slim and pretty on the card with short hair. I paid my fee in cash and waited for perhaps 10 minutes.

The Provider
I was greeted by Anri at the top of the stairs. Her face didn't match her photograph, likely due to photoshop magic, but this wasn't bad. She had short brushed up brown hair, innocent small eyes, slim face and a prominent chin. She had a very pretty smile with non-crooked and non-tarnished teeth. Her figure was slim, not skinny, without protruding bones. Her bust was not accurately stated and she was more of a cup A than a C. Her nipples weren't dark and were of the perfect length. Very tight abdomen. Cute and tight butt with enough flesh to squeeze. Tight and slender thighs. No evidence of fat or cellulite on her butt and lower extremities. She had fair and smooth skin, perfect to touch, and a full bush but not grossly scattered and centrally concentrated. I'd say her age was accurate enough at 20, give or take. To sum it all up, a pretty and petite lady which could likely pass for those with schoolgirl fantasies.

The Service
Sadly, she did not speak English well. She likely understood what I was saying but could only reply in short English responses such as yes, no, maybe. My Japanese is bad and I only know a few common phrases. The language barrier prevented me from fully conversing with her. But despite the language barrier, I was able to tell her it was my first time in Japanese (a memorized phrase before entering the establishment). Essentially, I let her lead the way.

We started off with a drink of water. She then disrobed and removed my clothing very gently and sensually. Standing me up and giving a gentle kiss on the cheek and lips. She led me to the shower area and gave me a scrub down very slowly and sensually. This really made the experience more erotic due to the slow build up. She washed everywhere, even my ass and anus. She then gargled some betadine and we both gargled mouthwash before she proceeded with a BBBJ. Slow, steady and sensual. Never allowing me to near climax. She alternated that with some HJ and guided my hands to caress her back, butt and clit. I proceeded to finger her, which I would like to believe she thoroughly enjoyed. Her HJ suddenly became faster during the fingering and we started to kiss with tongue, albeit hesitantly on her part. I knew she didn't put her all on a DFK, but that's ok. In the end, I had to ask her to pause so I wouldn't finish.

She then guided me to the tub where she placed her legs underneath mine. Her face was in the perfect location to give me BBBJ. She did the best she could to fit me in her mouth (I'm more on the average size both in length and girth). The deep throat was not that successful but good enough to make me twitch a bit. How she played with the balls with her mouth was amazing. I'm not a fan of this and at times I find it painful. But not here. It was pure pleasure. I somehow reached around to begin fingering her again. At some point, the BBBJ stopped and it became a HJ again with increasing speed. I had to ask her to stop. I didn't want to finish yet.

We proceeded to the mat. Definitely my first time experiencing this. Despite my inexperience, I'd have to say she's great at it. The slippery lube allowed her to slide up and down my back while kissing every part from my shoulders to my toes. She started to then lick everywhere and repeatedly through my crack. I was asked to lie flat on my back where she proceeded with a BBBJ. Once again, excellent. I didn't want to proceed with penetration yet. I wanted to get more aroused. So I flipped our positions with her flat on the mat as I started to finger her while gently pressing on her anus. We started to DFK, with a little more enthusiasm. I believe she enjoyed this because at one point she stopped kissing and just had an open mouth. No moans. No words. The lube allowed my hand to effortlessly glide up and down her clit while my other hand continued to finger her. All this time with my middle finger gently pressing on her anus. After some time she started to twitch. As I stopped, she caught breath and asked me to go to the bed.

On the bed, she was able to bring back my limp member with a very slow BBBJ. Once semi erect, she slid the condom on with her mouth and continued to suck. Once it was hard enough, she sat on me and guided me in. Being semi erect, she was gentle with gentle pulsations up and down until she did it faster and harder. She was tired however. After maybe 2 minutes on top, she stopped. I picked her up and lay her flat on her back for some missionary with DFK. I tried going as hard as I can but I was having a hard time maintaining the erection. I definitely had pre-cummed already during the tub and mat play. We then switched to doggy and I was able to maintain my erection. I finally got a good view of her anus. It was fair, not dark, making me assume it might have been bleached. I was tempted to insert a finger or two inside but she might disagree and ban me. Instead, I just pounded as hard as I could and finished in the condom. We then washed up back on the mat just before the bell rang. With that, 90 minutes were up. Would have been nice to have had a little time to just cuddle and awkwardly talk in the end, but maybe in the future.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'm debating whether or not I should try other providers with perhaps more boobs and ass. I don't know if I should cough up a bit more yen to go to more luxurious soaplands with supposedly better service. I am fully satisfied with Anri and I just don't know if I'll enjoy others. I'm afraid to be disappointed.

Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 10/18/2023

Title of Your Review:
Amazing First with Anri

Soapland Name:
Y-Shirt

Soapland Provider Name:
Anri - https://www.y-shirt.jp/pc/profile.php?id=anri

Soapland Website:
https://www.y-shirt.jp/pc/index.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 Minutes - 33,000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
While wandering the streets of Tokyo, numerous men and women have approached me offering a girls bar or sex. However, I've never said yes due to the fear of being scammed or paying for a service that wasn't worth it. The curiosity about soaplands steadily increased as the days turned to weeks and into months. I've been in Tokyo for a lonely couple of months. After researching through TAG, I finally decided to try a soaploand. Y-shirt seemed to have a pretty decent number of reviews stating its openness to foreigners and quality of service (sans a few providers).

The Booking
As a foreigner, online and phone booking was not allowed. Either way, I couldn't directly message the establishment via Line as I didn't have an age authenticated account. Either way I decided to just walk in and try my luck. Upon entering the establishment, I asked in my very limited Japanese if foreigners were allowed. I was instructed to change to some slippers and proceed to the waiting lounge. I was asked where I'm from and if I could speak Japanese before the selection of available girls were presented. I was given about 10 girls to choose from. Perhaps I was given such a wide selection due to the day of the week (Sunday). Only their profile picture with age and measurements were on the face of the card with a body shot at the back. My anxiety made me forget which providers to look out for and I hurriedly selected Anri. She looked slim and pretty on the card with short hair. I paid my fee in cash and waited for perhaps 10 minutes.

The Provider
I was greeted by Anri at the top of the stairs. Her face didn't match her photograph, likely due to photoshop magic, but this wasn't bad. She had short brushed up brown hair, innocent small eyes, slim face and a prominent chin. She had a very pretty smile with non-crooked and non-tarnished teeth. Her figure was slim, not skinny, without protruding bones. Her bust was not accurately stated and she was more of a cup A than a C. Her nipples weren't dark and were of the perfect length. Very tight abdomen. Cute and tight butt with enough flesh to squeeze. Tight and slender thighs. No evidence of fat or cellulite on her butt and lower extremities. She had fair and smooth skin, perfect to touch, and a full bush but not grossly scattered and centrally concentrated. I'd say her age was accurate enough at 20, give or take. To sum it all up, a pretty and petite lady which could likely pass for those with schoolgirl fantasies.

The Service
Sadly, she did not speak English well. She likely understood what I was saying but could only reply in short English responses such as yes, no, maybe. My Japanese is bad and I only know a few common phrases. The language barrier prevented me from fully conversing with her. But despite the language barrier, I was able to tell her it was my first time in Japanese (a memorized phrase before entering the establishment). Essentially, I let her lead the way.

We started off with a drink of water. She then disrobed and removed my clothing very gently and sensually. Standing me up and giving a gentle kiss on the cheek and lips. She led me to the shower area and gave me a scrub down very slowly and sensually. This really made the experience more erotic due to the slow build up. She washed everywhere, even my ass and anus. She then gargled some betadine and we both gargled mouthwash before she proceeded with a BBBJ. Slow, steady and sensual. Never allowing me to near climax. She alternated that with some HJ and guided my hands to caress her back, butt and clit. I proceeded to finger her, which I would like to believe she thoroughly enjoyed. Her HJ suddenly became faster during the fingering and we started to kiss with tongue, albeit hesitantly on her part. I knew she didn't put her all on a DFK, but that's ok. In the end, I had to ask her to pause so I wouldn't finish.

She then guided me to the tub where she placed her legs underneath mine. Her face was in the perfect location to give me BBBJ. She did the best she could to fit me in her mouth (I'm more on the average size both in length and girth). The deep throat was not that successful but good enough to make me twitch a bit. How she played with the balls with her mouth was amazing. I'm not a fan of this and at times I find it painful. But not here. It was pure pleasure. I somehow reached around to begin fingering her again. At some point, the BBBJ stopped and it became a HJ again with increasing speed. I had to ask her to stop. I didn't want to finish yet.

We proceeded to the mat. Definitely my first time experiencing this. Despite my inexperience, I'd have to say she's great at it. The slippery lube allowed her to slide up and down my back while kissing every part from my shoulders to my toes. She started to then lick everywhere and repeatedly through my crack. I was asked to lie flat on my back where she proceeded with a BBBJ. Once again, excellent. I didn't want to proceed with penetration yet. I wanted to get more aroused. So I flipped our positions with her flat on the mat as I started to finger her while gently pressing on her anus. We started to DFK, with a little more enthusiasm. I believe she enjoyed this because at one point she stopped kissing and just had an open mouth. No moans. No words. The lube allowed my hand to effortlessly glide up and down her clit while my other hand continued to finger her. All this time with my middle finger gently pressing on her anus. After some time she started to twitch. As I stopped, she caught breath and asked me to go to the bed.

On the bed, she was able to bring back my limp member with a very slow BBBJ. Once semi erect, she slid the condom on with her mouth and continued to suck. Once it was hard enough, she sat on me and guided me in. Being semi erect, she was gentle with gentle pulsations up and down until she did it faster and harder. She was tired however. After maybe 2 minutes on top, she stopped. I picked her up and lay her flat on her back for some missionary with DFK. I tried going as hard as I can but I was having a hard time maintaining the erection. I definitely had pre-cummed already during the tub and mat play. We then switched to doggy and I was able to maintain my erection. I finally got a good view of her anus. It was fair, not dark, making me assume it might have been bleached. I was tempted to insert a finger or two inside but she might disagree and ban me. Instead, I just pounded as hard as I could and finished in the condom. We then washed up back on the mat just before the bell rang. With that, 90 minutes were up. Would have been nice to have had a little time to just cuddle and awkwardly talk in the end, but maybe in the future.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'm debating whether or not I should try other providers with perhaps more boobs and ass. I don't know if I should cough up a bit more yen to go to more luxurious soaplands with supposedly better service. I am fully satisfied with Anri and I just don't know if I'll enjoy others. I'm afraid to be disappointed.
Hi. Do you have y-shirt's line number or qr code?

Hi. Do you have y-shirt's line number or qr code?
Try HIME or Princess Reservations via your preferred girls LINE or Twitter account. Some of them has it posted on the Y-shirt website or in CH.

Reactions: mykmac