Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours @ 72k + 3k (toys option)

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Setup
I booked with Marie via her website. She responded right away and we confirmed the reservation. I paid a very reasonable deposit via PayPal. I had no concerns about the deposit as she is very well known around here. I chose to add the toy option for 3k just to try something different.

The Fun
I met Marie in the lobby of the Grand Charriot hotel in Shinjuku. She found me in the lobby with no problems and then helped with the check-in process. We were lucky to get the last room, which was a very reasonable 5k for 2 hours.

We went to the room and Marie got a bit settled and immediately began taking great care of me. She is super sweet and presented me with a gift of a suppon (soft shelled turtle) drink that is consumed here by men for vitality/stamina/energy. Thankfully, it tasted nothing like turtle and was pretty good. We talked a bit and then it was time for a bath together to get things started.

Marie undressed me, then herself, and then prepared the bath. She is a beautiful woman and has a great body. She is in great shape. The room was good sized (especially for the price) and the bath was quite nice. We rinsed off with the shower and Marie cleaned me up, which I always appreciate. Then we got into the bath and enjoyed some kissing and touching. Eventually she asked me to sit on the edge of the bath and gave me a very nice BBBJ. After a bit we wrapped up there and moved to the bed.

I was mostly following her lead and she did a good job of guiding us through the fun. Next she began using some of the vibrating toys on my body, which felt great. After a bit of that she asked if I wanted to use the toys on her. I used a couple of toys on her, but ultimately had more fun DATY (it's one of my favorite things to do, so not a big surprise). She was very responsive and vocal, and seemed to have multiple orgasms. She also got very wet. She especially enjoyed it when I used a combo of a toy and my tongue. She praised my technique and it was time for CFS.

We started with missionary and tried it with the vibrating cock ring she brought, which was fun. She We switched through a few other positions and eventually, while she was on top, she got off of me and pulled the condom off to switch to BBBJ. I was very happy to finish this way and finished in her mouth. Then we laid on the bed and chatted a bit. She's funny and was very flattering again about my tongue - saying that it was world class and that if I lived in New York I would be very popular.

We were almost out of time, but instead of just calling it a night she very nicely offered to squeeze in a big of oil massage before we got cleaned up. That was short but great and very relaxing. Then we showered up, got dressed, and headed out.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Marie is super sweet and very attractive. She took excellent care of me, both sexually and otherwise during our session. I really enjoy being pampered, so I was in heaven. She is easy to book with, very responsive, and aims to please! You can't go wrong.

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 11/7/2023

@thepillow
Thank you very much for writing a lovely review.
I remember when I met you🥰You were perfect and very kind, like the prince of every woman's dream✨
I won't forget your kindness and gentle!!
I sincerely thank you for meeting me during my stay in Japan.Thank you for the wonderful time I spent with you💝

@zerosupblues
I'm very happy you're thinking of meeting me again :D Thank you said so kind.
I want to meet you again in the future too😄I wish you come again to Japan and a lot of fun someday!!

Reactions: StFyle