70 Mins / 26,000 JPY

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
This is my 2nd review for my holiday tour - this time for Kanna at Y-Shirt.

After getting a younger provider in Korea, I decided to start off my Japan experience with a more MILF-y/housewife-ish one. I narrowed my choices down to 4 shops:
  • Y-Shirt
  • Rocket Wife
  • Mrs. Tokyo
  • Good Wife
I decided to play it safe with a shop with more good reviews and went for Y-Shirt, hoping to get Mao. I wasn't able to make a CH account so I decided to do a walk-in instead. Unfortunately, Mao wasn't available when I got there and from the available girls, only Kanna was on my back-up list (won't lie, that J-cup hooked me in), so I proceeded. Paid the fees (added nomination + foreigner) and was led to the waiting room. Staff was polite and I didn't feel like an outsider (definitely was though). After 15 mins, I was called to meet Kanna.

Went up the stairs and was greeted very politely by Kanna in her white shirt. Face matched the images shown on her profile, so I felt like I was in the clear. We went to her room and did the usual small talk and short intros - her personality was kind of mild in a good way - somewhat shy and sweet. We began to undress for the shower and here's the only catch: body-wise, she had excess fat on her mid-section and her breasts weren't the loaded J-cups I expected (was thinking they'd be something like Julia Kyoka's). I'm guessing these were due to fast weight gain/loss, but what do I know? Not to insult her but if she can shed the excess fat/skin, she'd be perfect. I mentally slapped myself and decided to push through since so far, she's already made a good impression anyway. Her skin is very soft and clear, and she was pretty tall (for me, at least). She was also completely shaven.

The shower was pretty standard with minor teasing of my member, then a dip in the tub for more chatting (other reviews state that they got BJs in the bathtub, didn't happen with me) then to the bed for a quick and light massage. Kanna then transitioned to some teasing of my back area with her breasts and asked me to flip around. She then gave a cat bath (focused more on my chest area) along with teasing to an HJ with gel and some light kissing. I would have preferred that she go harder but I guess the language barrier made her go on safe mode. Kanna transitioned to a BBBJ and I ate her out a bit before she capped me for cowgirl. I finally got the chance to suck on her nipples and enjoyed every moment of it while pumping her and matching her rhythm. If her moans were fake, then she was a really good actor because damn, she knew how to motivate. Unfortunately, this didn't last long as I got pretty tired from the thrusting and asked if she can do an HJ instead. She obliged and just when I was about to bust, she switched it up and gave paizuri until I couldn't hold it in (this was my first time busting to a titty fuck, a good one at that). She kept it going until I emptied the 1st shot. She wiped me down and we rested for a bit, talking through Google Translate. After a while, she started playing with my member again and got me ready for the 2nd shot. This was just a handjob with some nipple licking but I was able to endure and shoot the 2nd load, something I rarely do.

Then came the cleanup shower and post-session chat - I really enjoyed this since Kanna shared a lot about herself even if we used our phones. Time was up and we said our good byes - I actually felt sad for leaving as she seemed like the type I'd like to get to know more as a friend (with benefites, hehe).

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
  • Despite the minor hitch, I'd say the session was good
  • I'll be sure to go back to Y-Shirt when I visit Japan again. If I can meet Kaoru (considering her since apparently she's a rite of passage) or Mao, I'll be sure to pick Kanna

Last edited:
Thank you for you report!

Approved: 1/20/2024

Good review.

From what I get she was lacking physically in a few areas but due to good service the session was decent. If I’m right the review works.