90 minutes 33000 + 4500 gaijin tax

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Finally decided to commit my first soapland experience to y shirt after hearing many great things about it. Unfortunately, the girl I wanted to book with (Kaoru) took the entire month of March off, so I knowingly walked in on the day off and left everything up to chance.

I arrived at the shop a little before noon. After telling the tencho I am a foreigner and that I don’t have an appointment, I was ushered upstairs to a waiting room on the left. I was told the soonest time someone would be available was 245pm, meaning I would have around 3 hours to kill. Tencho san then laid six pictures out on the table for me. Rio caught my eyes right away. Having read previous reviews for Rio, I instantly picked her.

Spending three hours nearby without leaving the area wasn’t a problem at all, as there are plenty of public bathrooms around Senso-ji. After some matcha ice cream and people watching, I returned to the shop, and soon enough, Rio was ready for me.

Rio looks different from her pictures. In my opinion, while still pretty, she definitely goes more for a sexy vibe rather than the cute vibe from her pictures. (You know the bunny cat deer fox thing on TikTok? She’s definitely leaning fox). Note: another review mentioned that Rio speaks very good English. Well, she totally misled me into believing otherwise. She said she just started learning English and cannot communicate at all. Since my Japanese is passable, I did not have an issue, but it seems like she prefers communicating in Japanese (duh) if possible.

Rio is friendly but also very formulaic at first. Everything pretty much lines up with other reviews, small talks, recommending mat play over bed play, showering sitting on the weird stool, moving to bathtub and play, brown toast, watching her prep the mat while you soak etc. Rio is very skilled. I have no doubt everything would be very pleasant, if only I could experience it properly!

Unknowingly, I must’ve caught something upon arriving in Japan. Looking back, I definitely was running a fever with an increasingly noticeable headache, and I could not, for my life, get myself to stay hard. After many attempts and two wasted comdoms, I had to tell her to give up and I’m happy with the oil rubs I received.

We cleaned up and ordered our drinks. We had quite a bit more time left than a normal session, and actually had a nice chat afterward. Rio was much more genuine and off script, perhaps feeling sorry for me, as I apologize profusely about my performance. When the time came up, I received my card and we bid our goodbyes.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Tenchos at y shirt are approachable and helpful for a first timer. Rio provided excellent service and tried very very hard to make it work. The only reason I would not return is because just thinking about it makes me want to die of embarrassment.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/5/2024

Great review. Waiting 3 hours for an appointment is amazing. You definitely have more patience than myself. Based on all the y-shirt reviews, I definitely have to put it on my short list. Thanks.

The last y-shirt review in this batch, no Kaoru.

Her absence in March didn't stop people visiting Y-Shirt and more other girls are reviewed.

The last y-shirt review in this batch, no Kaoru.

Her absence in March didn't stop people visiting Y-Shirt and more other girls are reviewed.
I have a non-Kaoru review in the que.

Reactions: Danbo
The last y-shirt review in this batch
In light of their policy of adding gaijin tax and NOT sharing it with the ladies, they don't deserve patronage.

In light of their policy of adding gaijin tax and NOT sharing it with the ladies, they don't deserve patronage.
Damn! As usual, you raise a valid point. However, I had such good GFE chemistry with the girl I met there recently.