¥48,000 for 120 minutes

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Considering there's +50 reviews on Kaoru I'm going to skim on some details.

Walked into the shop, told them I had a reservation and they showed me into a room. Compared to Segretario and Hisyo the room was less private as there were no dividers and between the seats. I didn't care as there was one other guy that got shown in shortly after I entered. They took payment and I didn't have to wait too long (enough time to browse some magazines and look up some Japanese bed phrases).

Kaoru was met me maybe 10-20 minutes past our appointment time. From the get go she provided an amazing GFE. Lots of light kisses and touching. She apologized for being late, which I was surprised about because she was messaging me asking me if I've gotten to the store yet before I arrived (I was also running a bit late but still arrived 10 minutes before our reserved time).

Once we got into the room she went right for it, took off my clothes and after some kissing and fondling she went in for a BBBJ. She then had my lay on the bed as she undressed herself and we were off for round 1. I mentioned in my previous reviews this was my first time experiencing soaplands and the nervousness had previously gotten to me, it was still the same but the GFE she provided really helped me get into it. She did make a lot of fake noises while kissing and I could tell her bubbly personality was part of her soap character so that was a little distracting but also I have ADHD so that could just be me. I was a little limp by the time she got onto bed which was unfortunate but she sucked and played for a bit more, and I returned the favor. I did apologise and tell her I was feeling a little nervous and she jokes saying I don't seem so nervous as she was really wet. As soon as I was hard again she wrapped me up as she was giving me a BBBJ and hopped on to ride. I think her and I were both worried of going limp again so she was riding me really hard CG which was awesome. A lot of the girls seem to ride on softer side, and I never want to cause any trouble going to rough so it was awesome for her to set the bar right away. CG is my least favorite position but I popped pretty quickly due to her expert riding. She layed on top of me for a while catching her breath, and then got up, showed me the condom (which was surprisingly full especially considering I visited Kaede the day before) and looked pretty amazed. Sugoi, she said and in her normal voice which I told her I much prefer in which she smiled.

After that she ordered drinks, we chatted a bit as she laid on my chest. I really enjoyed it, as it added a lot more intimacy.

She went to set up the chair to clean us off for the mat. She used a lot more body wash and made sure every inch of me was squeaky clean. She spent a good time rubbing her pussy on me and also rubbing my balls and asshole. It was definitely the most enjoyable chair experience I had on my trip.

I mentioned to her that I probably can't shoot on the mat, I think my whole body is pretty sensitive so the mat feels almost too good to the point my dick doesn't even function. She said okay and leave it up to her with a grin on her face so I knew I was in in for a ride. In general the actual mat play was pretty standard (aside from the toe insert which I found cool more than anything, definitely got my imagination going). After she flipped me on my back is where things got intense. Seeing as I knew I wasn't going to shoot on the mat, I figured I'd do my best to give her a good time. As soon as she invited my hand over to her pussy I alternated between rubbing her clit and playing with her g-spot. She was moaning and grinding onto my hands and body while giving me a really good BBBJ when she squirted on my hand. That process repeated for another 3 or 4 times with her alternating from my left to right side so I could switch hands. She also took a stop on my face where I was able to DATY and she squirted on my chest. At this point the mat was covered with more squirt than soap. By while body felt numb as she hadn't stopped with her BBBJ the entire time, aside from a little rimjob, but I was fully hard. At this point I was also relieved as I've never had performance issues until I started to visit soaplands, and seeing as I booked 3 girls, I was worried I was just sinking money into a wasted effort. She rode me CG for a bit but I think she was drained (literally) so she hopped off and finished me with a HJ. Again she was surprised with how much came out, cleaned me up with a towel before I we got cleaned up.

After cleaning up we laid on the bed after both rehydrating and I thought that was the end of my already great experience with Kaoru. Wrong. We chatted for a bit until she started to slowly tease my raisin of a dick, and to my surprise I was getting hard again. Normally I'm a 1 shot type of guy, and my experience at soaps so far was 0 or 1 shots, so I was bewildered at what was going on. She started with another BBBJ, swung to 69 where she ended up squirt for a 5th time. She asked if I wanted it missionary or doggy, so I replied doggy. We went at it for a good while, I bent over to rub her clit a couple times and she told me she's completely empty which we both laughed at. I could barely feel my legs but kept at it for as long as I could, then pulled out as she finished me with a HJ. Perfect timing because shortly after the 15 minute call happened but she didn't seem to care as she asked me to lay down after a quick rinse and joined me on bed again after a little bit of clean up. We chatted a little bit more (as much as I could as I had the biggest grin on my face) before getting up to get dressed. As I was getting dressed she grabbed my balls and commented on how they were completely empty, and also kissed me and thanked me and my hands for an great time. Another couple of kisses and I was off into the real world again.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Can't say enough good things about Kaoru. She's attentive, and provides a perfect GFE. If you are nervous at all I would recommend going to see her because although there were aspects of other visits I enjoyed more, I enjoyed my overall experience with Kaoru the most. Definitely helps she helped me check off a fetish of mine.

FYI apparently Y-Shirt is in talks of implementing a foreigner fee as per her and some other girls' Twitters. Pricing may chance in the near future for the Darling Course and potentially more.

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 3/22/2024