Walked in to the shop

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes , 10500 yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I know that Asian Relax/Feeling has been reviewed many times on TAG. But I couldn't find any reviews for Meiry. So here is my experience.
I used to frequent Asian relax and Feeling ever since I came here. I used to repeat the service from the same girls.
Mao and Rikako were my go-to providers.
Last month I looked up attendance and found that Mao was not working any day of the week. I thought of trying someone new and walked in to Asian Relax.
I nominated Meiry , because she looked good from the photos.
Powered massage 60 minutes - 9500 + 1000 yen nomination fee.
I was guided to the cabin , I started undressing. I heard a knock and Meiry entered. She looked exactly as in the photo. We had some small talk and went to the shower. It felt like a standard shower , which you would expect. No special attention anywhere , no improvisation. I have had some interesting experiences in the past. Then we came back, she brought tea. She sat on the other side of the cabin. Usually the girls would sit close to me and we have all kinds of interesting conversations. Anyway I took the initiative and started conversation. I asked her about the age , work and so on. She told she is 30 , but I would have easily believed I she told she was 25. She looked younger than 30.
Then the massage started with me lying face down. Massage felt good. It was better than some of my previous massages here. After 20 minutes she asked me to turn around. Little bit attention on my chest and arms and the real part started.
That also felt pretty standard. Lots of lotion and she started slowly. She was serious about the no touch , no kissing rule. She was singing some funny songs when she was working on me. I finished with 8 minutes left on the clock , went to the shower. Then I dressed myself and left.
She really seems a going by the book kind of girl. No extras or improvisations.
My observation about the girls are :
Rikako - Friendly , serious about the work, experience will get better with each encounter, kind of girl you want to friends with.
Mao- Bubbly , Cheerful , Massage is okay , type of girl you want to hang out on a Friday night.
Meiry - Beautiful , Great body , sticks to the rules. Maybe it will change if you repeat.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
In short the massage wasn't bad not too good either. I would like to hear from others experiences.

No happy ending?
Ofcourse there was happy ending. But not as happy as some of my previous massages. You get what you paid for , nothing more nothing less. But based on my previous experiences , I'm sure it will get better if you repeat. I couldn't find any other reviews for this girl , though.

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland

Mao- Bubbly , Cheerful , Massage is okay , type of girl you want to hang out on a Friday night.
Mao strikes me as fairly strict about who she'll actually hang out with, but I am sure you can find a way to K.I.T. If you don't like "by the book" treatment, probably best to avoid Mirai.