120 / 13,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
August 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Weekday afternoon and I had some free time around lunch while in Shinjuku. Having seen a reference to this shop earlier in TAG but no posted reviews, I thought I'd give it a try.

I arrived at the shop around 12:30 and took the elevator up to the 8th floor. The shop was immediately on the left when stepping out the elevator doors. I rand the doorbell and was greeted by a middle aged Thai lady, scantily clad, no make up and a little bit disheveled. Her first comment was something along the lines of, you know this is Thai massage place, right? I assured her that I was in the shop I'd intended and she showed me the price list. I asked for the 2hr session and asked her if she was ok. She seemed a little bit confused but we worked it out and she took my money and led me back to the room.

The rooms are rather small - curtain at the entrance of each, walls that don't go all the way up. Similar to Happy Massage but with what seemed like only two stalls / rooms.
I went to take a shower and was shown a small unit bath with shower/tub combo. It was clean enough but very cramped as there is a support beam running parallel to the tub reducing the head room and requiring more contortions than usual. This was a solo shower and with that done it was back to the hutch for the massage.

The massage was ok, with lots of oil. I barely fit in the room so I had to move from time to time as to make space for Namie to move around and work through her routine.
My Japanese is pretty limited and hers was even less than mine. Similarly, she speaks almost no English so communication was fairly limited. She had a store issued phrasebook and used Google translate so we managed to communicate that way.
Her massage was ok and on the flip came the negotiation. She asked ¥3,000 for topless HJ and I agreed. Unfortunately she insisted on payment up front so I needed to fish out the "tip" from my pants with my oily hands. I wasn't too happy about that.
Namie is a bit chubby and chesty and was accommodating during the release. Her technique was ok to good.

After the pop, we had about 20min left but she asked if I wanted to take a shower. I was a bit confused with the additional time left on the clock but figured out that she was going to give additional massage after the shower without oil.
Post shower it was a scalp shoulder and back massage to complete the session.

As I was finishing up, she told me her name a couple more times and told me to be sure to ask for her next time I visited.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Namie was ok but paying for extras during the session was awkward and communication could have been much better.

The shop is a bit cramped compared to competitors but the location is very convenient to Shinjuku station.

Due to the location I might try this shop again but would probably try someone else.

The website shows a big roster but given the size of the shop, I can't see how they would be able to manage that number of staff plus Namie says she's been working there for a year but is not listed. Odd.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 9/10/2023

So when she told you about the place she meant to say in other words it isn’t only massage?

So when she told you about the place she meant to say in other words it isn’t only massage?
There are a number of other establishments on the same floor so I presume she meant something along the lines of "you're looking for the Thai place, right?".

Reactions: Alice
There are a number of other establishments on the same floor so I presume she meant something along the lines of "you're looking for the Thai place, right?".
maybe because people mixed it up with next door chinese place. I went there today and review pending approval.

There is another chinese place on 6th floor
I think. https://aroma.tyo.cm/staff.html
1000016624.jpg