Any one met Monica mochagirl

I haven't met her, so can't give you a review.
But it might help to search this forum for some general advice regarding cracker/backpage providers...

Reactions: just4fun and Sudsy
"Can't wait to spread my fucking legs in you"
I'd pass on that offer.

In me? I am pretty sure fitting one leg in me would be very difficult not to mention two and then spreading them.

Maybe if I booked her and only asked for a similar dance than in the video clip?

cracker is full of mystery. saw lots of asian girls claiming to be from polland or other part of europe. i think it is marketing. not much western girls here so market must be high. not sure if she is really from brasil. (there could be asian looking girls in brasil )
i tried some russian girls from cracker.
pictures are not correct. nice young girls but if pictures are 100 points they are 70. still nice but there is a disappointment.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
"Can't wait to spread my fucking legs in you"
I'd pass on that offer.

I'm thinking what would happen if I spread MY legs "in" any human being.

..if you ask me I would say check the heavily photoshopped image (second image from top) and the last image you see. (She's sitting with a white top)

The last image will probably be what you get while you're expecting the second one. Sorry.. Also except for the last one there is heavy contour powder and eyebrow makeup on her face, we can't see her face without being covered by her hair or from the front.

Also, curves can be very much faked with a push up bra and by arching your back. Or in this case shooting from a low angle so your butt looks bigger. She doesn't seem to be "curvy" as she claims. Curvy is an overused word and it means different things to different people but personally I expect a good waist to hip ratio and big round buttocks if some girl refers to themselves as curvy. She's cute and pretty but I would not describe myself as curvy if I had her body. I'm sorry for sounding cynical but providers should be honest with their looks and keep a collection of good raw images on their profiles, so that men don't get disappointed and become paranoid about their future meets.

Last edited: