Any place to get a good massage daytime today in Hachioji?

mross0705

TAG Member
Reaction score
I just arrived in Hachioji last night from the US and am very tired and sore. I would love a good, relaxing massage possibly with a fun finish. In the US it is available in the daytime, but I haven't noticed anyplace here. If anybody knows of anything in Hachioji or nearby where I could go today I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you in advance.

There is the usual small redlight district near the north gate of Hachioji station. Look for the signs of girls getting massages. Walk up to the indicated floor. Chinese providers usually do not discriminate. Pay the indicated price. No tipping. The places usually open in the afternoon, and stay open late.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
There is the usual small redlight district near the north gate of Hachioji station. Look for the signs of girls getting massages. Walk up to the indicated floor. Chinese providers usually do not discriminate. Pay the indicated price. No tipping. The places usually open in the afternoon, and stay open late.

Are you talking about the walking street by Don Quixote?

Ah...been to those places last time I was here. Not really a massage. They touch you for a couple of minutes and then get right to the finish and you're on your way. I'm looking for more of a real massage with a fun finish.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland