Any reviews on Belle?

Reactions: MikeH
Even the part about being a redhead.
Yeah, that was an immediate tip-off when I read the original link from OP. Just chucked that to google and boom, there you go.

Reactions: Sudsy
Yeah, that was an immediate tip-off when I read the original link from OP. Just chucked that to google and boom, there you go.
What I've noticed recently is that when I right click on an image I get "Search image with google lens" which is a pos imho but there also the old imager at the bottom of the page (that's what i call it) and that also doesn't work as well. Am I doing something wrong?

What I've noticed recently is that when I right click on an image I get "Search image with google lens" which is a pos imho but there also the old imager at the bottom of the page (that's what i call it) and that also doesn't work as well. Am I doing something wrong?
They have changed how it works, you have to also click the Image Source option at the top of the page. The first level of search works sometimes, but not as well as it used to.

Reactions: just4fun
They have changed how it works, you have to also click the Image Source option at the top of the page. The first level of search works sometimes, but not as well as it used to.
Thank you sir

Reactions: TAG Manager
Let me say this one thing...
I think if love could've found
my heart was lost but now it's found
Belle...
Let's you and I let the love come down

Reactions: Cinnabums
Thanks for the info! Still new at this. Guess I’ll start looking elsewhere.
That's kinda why we exist... But there is a strong recommendation to either avoid completely or to tread very carefully on places like MR.