Guest viewing is limited

Anyone from Japan Lair or Swoop The World?

didi521

TAG Member
Reaction score
Both closed ages ago, but If you knew them, you knew they were amazing communities...

- StW was a blog by 3 guys who traveled the world and made reports of all cities they visited. Their goal was to score a flag, share local tips and interesting cultural insights. I'm forever freaking thankful to one of their California reviews and tips that inspired me for a travel, where in the end I had the craziest threesome in Orange County. They later added a forum that quick became an international lair, but when the ‘Roosh V’ forum closed down, a bunch of his odd followers inundated StW. Soon the quality went down and the whole site and its content was gone:(

- Japan Lair was the best community for local gaijin. I discovered it a bit late of its golden times in the early 2010s... but it still was a time of less robotic street nampa, more creative and genuine approaches and social gatherings. There was all sorts of insightful reports, guys seeking wings, good samaritans helping shy freshmen doing amazing pulls, and time to time we enjoyed reading about the shiest kids scoring the hottest babes of their uni. All thanks to members meeting in person to push them way outside the comfort zone. Then again, the years passed, the quality changed until all closed down:((

ok fck looks like I just felt super nostalgic writing about them, but my question is short... anyone from JL or StW here? Any old timers?

Last edited:
Isn't that literally just this nampa forum and specifically whatever Sinapse does/did lol? But this subforum is kind of dead so you will be out of luck if you expect some 20-30 year olds telling stories of their (allegedly) grand conquests of 18-23 year old magazine-cover-hot- Japanese girls. You can search through the old posts and read some stories I guess, but that's about it.

Reactions: didi521
Isn't that literally just this nampa forum and specifically whatever Sinapse does/did lol? But this subforum is kind of dead so you will be out of luck if you expect some 20-30 year olds telling stories of their (allegedly) grand conquests of 18-23 year old magazine-cover-hot- Japanese girls. You can search through the old posts and read some stories I guess, but that's about it.

Ah dang. Any other forum? Would have loved to see old faces if anyone’s alive, or check how current gen's doing cause seems a whole lot changed

Don’t wanna bark at the wrong tree but way often I hear girls whining about gaijin nampas in center gai with weird fashion acting fake doing basic 101 approach. I’m sure it’s no one here or they meant the J locals who approach 1000 to get 1 Line

Dinosaur out

Is it still possible to join Japan Lair, is it a thing?

I guess no sadly. Totally different era also, so if there’s anything similar nowadays it would very likely be packed with manosphere dudes and puas obsessed with the technicals. Both big no no-es.

Reactions: benson1
I guess no sadly. Totally different era also, so if there’s anything similar nowadays it would very likely be packed with manosphere dudes and puas obsessed with the technicals. Both big no no-es.
Damn that sucks, trying to learn the way of nampa. Might as well try to meet some nampas on a night out then.

Oh they are main no no-es too apparently:d
The hottest babes nowadays avoid Shibuya like the plague because of them

I’ll even elaborate… From what I’ve seen since back to JP, some do teach (for $$$$$$$$ which I think it’s a big WTF) about cold approach, frame, approach anxiety and things that “will change you forever”, while they don’t get that these are all extremely basic and antic stuff (even the non-pua/nampa world know these).

DM me if you wanna day/night game. Old school wings help for free; ) That’s the way !

Oh they are main no no-es too apparently:d
The hottest babes nowadays avoid Shibuya like the plague because of them

I’ll even elaborate… From what I’ve seen since back to JP, some do teach (for $$$$$$$$ which I think it’s a big WTF) about cold approach, frame, approach anxiety and things that “will change you forever”, while they don’t get that these are all extremely basic and antic stuff (even the non-pua/nampa world know these).

DM me if you wanna day/night game. Old school wings help for free; ) That’s the way !
Yeah I think the idea of charging lots of money to desperate guys to help them pull is kinda fucked up. Just hanging out with a few guys and trying shit out together seems more my pace.