Guest viewing is limited

Anyone Have Any Restaurant Recommendations For A Nice Birthday Dinner?

It is not clear what kind of friend the OP is talking about or the kind of relationship. Male or female?

Peter (restaurant on the top floor of the Peninsula Hotel) is a good choice for a special occasion imo. Restaurant and bar are both top notch (well, not quite "top" but excellent), and the view adds to the posh atmosphere.

-Ww

Reactions: Soapysoap66
Peter (restaurant on the top floor of the Peninsula Hotel) is a good choice for a special occasion imo. Restaurant and bar are both top notch (well, not quite "top" but excellent), and the view adds to the posh atmosphere.

-Ww
That sounds great, I will investigate.

-Ww
I checked it out and it does look great. I'm a bit worried about dressing for the occasion though.
Will they let me in with a nice shirt and pants or do I need a full suit?

Reactions: Wwanderer
There's always the "Outback".

I know a real nice Mexican Restaurant in Roppongi. Real good meats Filet is realll good

Reactions: Wwanderer
I checked it out and it does look great. I'm a bit worried about dressing for the occasion though.
Will they let me in with a nice shirt and pants or do I need a full suit?

Yeah, I'd think so.

-Ww